Chapter 6: Rules to be Bad

!¡!¡!¡ Louis' Point of View !¡!¡!¡

These are my "Rules to be Bad":

1. You must know the proper hygiene (check)
2. Be seductive. (Ongoing)
3. Know the bad boys' attitude. (Ongoing)
4. Be rude. (Ongoing)
5. Have sex in public (I don't think I can do that but it's ongoing)
6. Bully the low ranking people (Ongoing)
And many more......

I'm thinking...How can I be seductive? I think I need some help. I hope there are many bad boys here in France. What if...I'll go in the club? I think I need to test my charm there!

I went to a club with a name "The Alpha's Club". As I opened the door, bright neon lights burst in my eyes. I saw a three poles: one in the middle, one in the right, and the last in the left. Then a sexy music played by the DJ. Suddenly, I saw three girls wearing sexy bunny attires. Oh no! Holy Shit! They are coming over me. I think I need to run. No! I need to be seductive. I will let them pour over me.

"Hey handsome boy, wanna try some stuff? By the way I'm Selena!" Her warm breath spread over my lips.

"I think that you are a good boy!" A girl with a tag name 'Tiana' said while touching my private part and it made me felt uncomfortable.

"No...I won't," I said but I can't stop thinking that I need to be seductive on their eyes, "I mean I would love to have some stuff with you but wait I need to order some drinks." I added And they nodded.

Instead of ordering some drinks, I tiptoed to the exit to escape this hell club.

"Are you leaving so soon. I thought we are having that!" Selena said.

They followed me! I rushed to the exit but they held and carried me into a private room. I was so regretful that those things was happened.

Then I went at my mom's hotel room and I thought that I lost something. My body was still aching. I think being seductive was completed!

«»«»« Lyka's Point of View »«»«»

Yes! A very big yes! My pimple and eye bags were gone. Thanks to Richard's acne remover. By the way, Richard Myer is also a school supestar or school hottie, unlike Bryan and Cole he is a kind hearted man. Actually when Im suffering to this situation, he approached me and gave this cream. If he is not dating Natashia 'the bitch girl' and also my roomie, I will marry him. Just kidding. It was 10:45 PM when I saw the caretaker of Louis' house was calling somebody. I though it was him, so I immediately rushed down the stairs and hid in a bush to hear their conversation.

"What? Sir Louis was got drunk?" The caretaker screamed.

Can a nerd get drunk? It is so impossible.

"And he went to a club?"

How can a nerd get clubbing? I think she was lying.

Instead of gossipping those informations, I keep my mouth shuts. I climbed to my room and fell asleep. I'm excited to see him coming back. If he is not only a nerd, I think I'm going to love him.