Chapter 2: The Poem

I will never forget those scenes. I hope that Bryan will not bully him again. They put on the detention for two hours. I need an update.

"Are you alright Louis?" I said.

"Yes, I am." He said.

"I'll take you home."

"Thanks Lyka"

Then I sent him home. Instead of cleaning his wounds, he started to read a book about Poems. What a nerd! He didnt know the word 'happiness'. Then I turned to my kitchen to get popcorn and I opened my laptop to watch some romantic movies like 'A walk to remember', 'The Vow, and 'The Fault in our stars'. I glanced at him but he continued doing reading boring poems.

"Knock Knock!"

There was someone knocking at mu door. It was Louis, holding a piece of paper.

"Lyka, I wrote this for you." He said.

"Thanks. It is a poem. What a nice gift!"

"I hope you like it. I think I gonna go".

"Okay bye!"

Then I started to read it.

Once there was a girl
she looks like a pearl
She has lips that curl
she has eyes that purple

Lyka is her name
She's my neighbor
But I'm a shame
Looks like a bore

What a corny poem is this! So I crumbled it out and threw to my neighbor's house.
I never knew that Louis was looking at me. For him, it felt hurt when I threw his work.
But I don't care. So I rolled my eyes and went to my house. There was a question appeared on my mind, why did he made made me a poem?

Then I looked again at the window and I saw Louis tearing his poem into pieces angrily. I felt bad about that.

Then I called Vanessa in the FaceTime...

"Hey Lyka! Did you hear the news?" Vanessa said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Bryan gossiped that you and the nerd has a relationship. What will you do?"

"It is simple. I will stay away from that man and if he continues stalking me, I will embarrass him in front of many people."

"A nice idea Lyka!"

"Bye Vanessa. See you Later!"

"Ok bye!"