Chapter 7: New Styles

!¡!¡ Louis' Point of View !¡!¡

My mom and I were in the mall. She carried me by the hand and brought me to a man salon.

"Please give him the best look !" She said in the parlorist.

"Seriously mom? But my hair is fit on me!" I said.

"You look like a handsome pervie nerd in your hair!" My mom said.

Then the treatment started, the parlorist was choosing the perfect hairstyle for me.

"What about this? Zayn Malik's haircut?" She asked.

"Nope. I don't like that."

"How about this one? You looks like hot in this haircut."

"Ok! I will take that!"

Then my mother took me in the men's wear department.

"But mommy you don't need to buy me some clothes. I have many in my closets!"

"My son! I'm sorry, I threw them out! They are so ugly and unattractive. Maybe if you wear suits, jackets, and jeans many chicks will get trouble with you."

"Agh mom...fine!"

New styles, New looks, and New attitude, what are we waiting for? Lets take revenge on them! But first let me accomplish those rules.

"Louis! My client received my products and she said that they are beautiful. I think I completed my business trip here! I think we need to go home."

Wait...what? We are going home! No mom! I cannot accomplish my rules. Instead of shooking my head I said " Okay Mother, I'm homesick!"

«»«»«» Lyka's Point of View «»«»«»

It was lunch time in our school and I saw Richard sitting at the bench looking at me..

"Hey Lyka! Sit beside me. I have something to tell you." He said.

"Amm..okay...what is that?"

"I and Natasha broke up last night because I saw her cheating on me in my very own best friend name Jeremiah."

"I felt sad about that."

"First time I saw you, I had a crush on you but I thought you didn't like me so I find someone who will lighten my day and she is Natasha, but she's gone."

"If you have problems, I'll be here for you".

"I think I love you." He said.

"What? Did you say you love me?"

"I think we are meant to be!"

"I will think of that....bye I have to go."

Then I walked out and I was blushing. I never felt this before.

!¡! Louis' POV !¡!

"I have two tickets. I think we are ready to go now." My mom said excitedly.

"Oh yeah!" I said with the disgusting look.

Then I entered the plane nervously. As we go to our seats, some hot blondé girls were waving on me. My mom were moved in other seat because she was busy listening gossips with her amigas.

Then, there was a girl sat next on me. She is so beautiful! She glanced at me once but she is busy capturing the clouds.

"Hey girl that addicted on the clouds, what is your name?" I asked.

"Ugh..My name is Trisha and you?" She asked.

I tried to be rude on her to accomplish my 5th rule and proceed to the next one.

"Nice boobs ha!" I said.

Then she slapped me and she continued warching clouds passed by. 

Then an attendant asked me, " What do you want to eat sir?"

"You! I mean the nachos."

"Okay Sir!"

"Where is the sauce?"

"You need to follow me sir."

"That sounds exciting."

Then he brought me in the kitchen.

"In this dispenser, you can choose what sauce do you want for your nacho."

"I thought you will give me that!"

Now I'm being rude. Wait! I'm now starting to like it. I can't turn back to be a nerd. Now I'm truly a bad boy.