Going Solo

A/N: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! In the spirit of this holiday, I decided to post a Trinity version of The Final Girls. I saw the movie and loved it and I recommend that you see it too. See it, buy it, rent it, love it. As a usual disclaimer, I don't own anything but my OC's.

The screen flutters to life revealing the image of lake, a red dock, three white canoes near two picnic tables, and a large black and red cabin. A deep, ominous voice speaks above the eerie echoing.

Kee-Kee-Kee-Koh-Koh-Koh

Welcome to Camp Blue Finch, where romance in the sun can turn deadly!

A couple kisses in the woods. A long hair brunette donned in a yellow dress embraces the olive skinned hiker, pulling him closer to her. They do not see the figure watching them.

A yellow Volkswagen bus drives down the dirt path. The girl in the passenger seat sticks the upper half of her body out of the window. "Best summer ever!" She yells with a smile on her face, sticking her fist in the air. "Woohoo!" The van drives through the entrance of the camp.

A blue eyed long haired blond smiles as she looks around. "This is the summer that's going to change your life."

Where the days are warm...

A dark skinned boy dressed in shorts and suspenders decorated with various pins and a boom box in hand stops near the blond. "Hey, Nance, that guitar is choice."

She glances at the guitar and smiles at him. "Thanks, Blake. Bitching hair.

...the girls are cool...

The lights of a black sports car fold in. A tough looking brunette dressed head to toe in black pulls her shades down while keeping her cigarette in hand. "Did I miss the Kumbaya circle?"

...the nights are always hot.

The counselors striptease and dance in the living room.

And evil lurks around every corner.

The dark skinned hiker walks up to a girl in a yellow dress. "Gosh, you startled me." She stands up bringing her hand to her chest as she drags her eyes up and down his frame.

"So, I just go down that path all the way?" He points.

"A guy like you can go anywhere he wants."

They fail to notice the figure standing meters away from them with a machete in his hand.

And any moment, Billy can strike.

A girl dressed in only a crop top t-shirt and underwear dances into the kitchen. She opens the freezer and screams at the sight of Blake's bloody head that sits on top of the food.

A large masked man holds the yellow dressed girl above his head and tosses her away.

The hiker scream as the masked man grabs his face from behind.

A boy lies dead in a closet, his throat slit. The blue eyed girl screams and turns around, only to see the masked man standing behind her. The man raises his weapon above his head.

They won't be singing Kumbaya. They'll be screaming Kum Ba No! Pack your bags for Camp Bloodbath...

The tough brunette girl stares down the masked man, the machete resting on her shoulder. She shakes her head. "You just messed with the wrong virgin."

...where the only marshmallow that will roast is your sanity.

The screen fades to black.