What the Hell?

Trinity wakes up and is greeted by the sight of a bright sunny sky and green trees. She sits up. "What the hell?" She looks around her and spots an unconscious Vicki several feet away. "Vicki!" She scrambles over to her and shakes the girl. "Vicki, wake up!"

The girl blurrily blinks her eyes open. "Trinity." She sits up and looks around. "Where are we? What happened to the fire? Where is everyone?"

Trinity helps her up and wraps her arms around her, this time the girl doesn't try to pull away from her touch but embraces her just as tight. "I don't know. I don't know what happened and I don't know where we are but we have to find everyone else." She pulls back just enough to look at Vicki's face. "Are you okay?"

She nods. "I'm fine. Are you?"

"I'm good too."

Vicki pulls away from her and turns around. "Do you hear that?"

"Voices." Trinity says. Vicki takes off and she follows after her.

Vicki stumbles out of the bushes and sees Chris and Max. "That was the scariest thing I have ever seen." She pulls leaves from her hair.

"You're alive!" Gertie rushes towards Max, Duncan walks behind her. "Oh, thank God!

"What does poison ivy look like? Because I think I got...uh..."

"Help me."

Max looks towards the dirt path. "Guys somebody's coming." Everyone stares in wonder as a familiar yellow VW heads towards them. Their eyes widen when the van comes to a stop and two characters from the movie look at them.

The girl in the passenger seat smiles at them. "Hey, do you guys know the way to Camp Blue Finch?"

"Tina!" Duncan slaps his hand over his mouth.

She looks at him. "Yeah?" She is met with silence and dumbfounded gazes. Tina turns to Kurt and shares a look. He nods and drives off.

"Oh my God." Max exhales. "I'm having a psychotic episode."

"We all saw the same thing, right?" Vicki asks.

Chris looks at her. "Maybe it's a dream. A collective dream."

"If this is a dream, then there's a very strong chance that my dad's going to come up to us naked and offer us some pecan pie." Duncan looks at the group. "But don't take any. It is not pecan pie." Gertie keels over and vomits. "Oh."

92 Minutes Later

Everyone treks through the woods with tired feet.

"Maybe we're dead and this is heaven." Gertie says.

"This can't be heaven. Max is here and she's Jewish." Vicki tells her.

"Oh, right. Well, maybe it's Jewish heaven."

"My idea of heaven isn't walking for hours in woods that never seem to end." Trinity says. "Oh my God, maybe it's like Lost."

"Look!" Max says. Everyone turns and follows her gaze. The same car from earlier makes its way towards them

"Hey, do you guys know the way to Camp Blue Finch?" Tina asks.

Gertie raises her hands to her face in horror. "Uh, yeah." Chris says and points down the road. "You just...keep going the way you're...going."

"Oh, wow, okay. Thanks so much." They drive off.

"We're not dead." Gertie watches the car disappear down the road. "We're insane!"

"No, we're not. And I don't think we're in the Valley anymore." Duncan sets the timer on his watch.

Another 92 Minutes Later