Too fat

The following week Niall was sat at the table, the boys eating and having some stupid conversation about something to do with earth or whatever, Niall had long since zoned out and instead was having a staring contest with the food on his plate, Niall hadn't eaten anything except a cracker in days  and that was only because he had to, and apart from that the only thing he consumed was water, 'One bite wouldn't hurt' niall thought, before he could comprehend that thought a voice in his head began yelling at him not to eat 'your fat and disgusting of course it would hurt, how do you expect people to like you if you eat like a bitch, stop being so weak!' niall decided to listen to that thought, he always did.

Liam frowned when he looked over to see niall starring blankly, "Niall what do you think" Liam asked trying to include niall in the conversation, Niall didn't seem to hear either that or he was ignoring him, Louis laughed slightly "Ni, Nialler" Louis said laughing at the fact niall didn't even acknowledge the fact they were talking to him, zayn who was sitting closest to niall gently shook the blondes shoulder "Niall mate, you ok?" Zayn asked, Niall jerked his head up at the sudden touch breaking him from his thoughts, turning round he noticed a pair of concerned brown eyes starring at him through furrowed brows, zayn, "...yes" niall asked, zayn smiled slightly "You ok?", niall nodded "Yeah why?", Liam frowned "Niall, we were trying to get your attention, we kept calling your name but you were like..." Liam paused to think of the correct phrase before Harry added "Completely out of it",  Niall nodded "Oh, Sorry, I'm fine just tired" niall said feeling slightly uncomfortable from the way they were all starring at him, "Not hungry either?" Louis said raising an eye brow, niall looked down at the full plate of untouched food "No...guess not" niall muttered, "You feeling ok?" Liam asked, getting up to press a hand to niall's head, niall swatted Liam's hand away "No! I'm just..." niall snapped,  "Grumpy" Louis interrupted, niall just glared before getting up and muttering a quick "Tired".

Niall went to his room and collapsed on the bed, his head and stomach were killing him from the lack of food he had eaten, but niall just ignored it, in fact niall quite liked the feeling of pain associated with not eating, it give him a strange sense of control knowing that he had either not eaten enough or more often then not, not eaten at all, Niall quickly got up from the bed, too quick, because as soon as he sat up the room darkened slightly and for a few seconds he felt like his entire body was spinning, niall closed his eyes and within a few seconds slowly got up from the seat to position himself in front of his mirror, making a mental note to be sure not to get up too quickly in front of the boys, Niall starred at his reflection, grimacing at the sight of his disgusting fat body, Niall must of been starring in that mirror criticizing himself for along time because the next thing he knew someone was knocking on his door.

The boys were sat in the lounge watching some stupid thing on the tv, Harry glanced at his watch realizing niall was yet to make an appearance, he had practically stormed off at breakfast without touching anything on his plate, which was worrying in its self, but he was also behaving rather strangely, and for those reason Harry decided he'd go check on him, Harry made his way to niall's, before gently knocking on the door "Niall?" Harry called, Niall jerked around and grabbed his hoodie in order to cover himself before glancing back at the mirror rubbing his eyes to try and remove the tear marks which were on his face, niall opened the door, "What" he muttered, Harry frowned "Just wanted to make sure your ok?" Harry said as he tried to open the door wider in order to see niall's face, "I'm fine, so if you could please just, go" niall snapped, Harry starred for a moment "Come on and sit with me and the rest of the lads" Harry said ignoring niall's request for him to leave, Niall groaned "Fine!" Niall said as he walked out of his room, Harry noticed the tears down the blondes cheeks but decided not too bring it up, so instead he pulled niall in a warm embrace before dragging him to the lounge.

Zayn looked up to see Harry dragging an upset looking niall "Nialler! What were you doing up there for..." zayn said before pausing to stare at the time "4 hours..." zayn said slightly shocked that he had been alone in his room for so long, niall shrugged, Harry went back to his seat, positioned beside Liam and zayn while Louis sat on the opposite couch, Niall stood awkwardly by the door not making any efforts to come in and sit down properly, it was like one of those situations when your at someone's house or something and you just sort of stand stupidly because your too embarrassed to join in or whatever and you just feel like an intruder, Well that was one of those moments, Louis turned around frowning, "Niall? You not going to sit down?" Louis asked, niall starred for a moment  "Of course...yeah sorry" niall stuttered pathetically, Louis raised his eye brows "Come on then! Come sit beside me!" Louis said tapping the space beside him, niall inwardly cursed for having let Harry drag him in here, niall walked over slowly and carefully and sat down on the edge of the seat in order to prevent himself from suffocating Louis with his disgusting fat body.

Louis starred as niall sat down right at the top tip end of the seat,  "why you sitting like that, niall?" Louis asked, niall frowned "Like what?", "Like you've got a stick up your ass" Louis said only half joking, Niall shrugged slightly, Louis pulled the blonde closer and wrapped his arms around the Irish boy trying to get him to relax slightly, Niall nearly choked when Louis suddenly pulled him close, niall tensed as soon as louis' arms went around his body, ' He can feel your fat' niall thought as he felt Louis snake his arms around him in an affectionate manner, "Niall, relax" Louis said, Niall wanted to run, he needed to get away, Louis could feel his fat, he was probably thinking how gross he was, Louis pulled away slightly when he noticed niall was looking pretty uncomfortable and wasn't going to relax, "Niall if you want you can move?" Louis said pulling away slightly, Louis had only said that because he thought niall didn't want to be there, Niall didn't even think of that he instantly thought it was because he was too heavy and too fat, Niall immediately pulled away and bolted from the couch almost tripping over a coffee table in the process while muttering out a quick "S-Sorry" as he ran from the room, Louis starred with wide eyes "Niall!?!" Louis called out, but niall ignored him.