Forgotten phone

"Niall, Niall! come on buddy" 

"I tried to c-catch him b-but he just collapsed"

"Niall, wake up?!"

"Fuck, what if he's bleeding, his head slammed the ground!?"

"If he's not awake in the next minute I'm calling an ambulance!"

"Niall, come on open your eyes!?"

The combination of both the panicked voices and frantic shaking was what pulled niall from his unconscious state, slowly cracking open his eyes he realised he was in fact lying on the floor head positioned in Liam's lap, Zayn was shaking his shoulders while Louis and Harry were positioned either side of him starring down worriedly, what was he going to tell them?!

"Niall! Oh thank god your awake!" Louis yelled out, Niall wanted to say something along the lines of obviously  but he figured it wasn't exactly the time due to the matching looks of concern on each of the boys faces, so instead he settled for a quiet "Yeah" wincing because fuck when did the place get so damn bright?  "Does your head hurt?" Liam asked worriedly, Niall shook his head muttering a quiet no as he slowly began sitting up only to be pushed back down, "Why did you collapse Niall? Are you sick?" Harry asked eyebrows frowning in concern, Niall tensed "I didn't collapse...Im fine"  Niall snapped,  "No you're not fine, you passed out Niall! How can you not care you scared the..." Liam shouted only calming when Zayn placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder "Not now Li, he needs to rest" Zayn said calmly as he placed a hand under Niall's back gently pushing the blonde up, while Harry and Louis helped him to his feet.

The boys had somehow managed to get the rest of the day cleared meaning they were back in the car heading back, Niall was again pretending to be asleep,to avoid any unanswerable questions, questions which were none of their concern, he was just looking after himself.

Niall had been behaving differently for a while now, The boys had first just put it down to tiredness or such things but when he collapsed In the middle of rehearsals for no apparent reason, the boys began to worry, it began to trigger certain questions, what was he hiding?

Later that day Niall had yet to eat anything, he was sitting on the couch reading his tweets, A sadistic smile crept upon his face as he read through the ray of different comments, abuse not only about his weight but also about his pathetic singing ability, and lack of talent, What Niall didn't notice however was that Louis was watching him from across the room, Niall muttered a quiet "I agree" which just added to Louis' curiosity, "Niall?" Louis called while making his way over to the younger boy, "What you doing?" he asked as he dropped in to the small space next to Niall, "Nothing!" Niall jumped, quickly locking his phone, Louis frowned "Oh come on, share the joke!" Louis whined, Niall just starred, joke?, "What joke?" Niall questioned, Louis starred "The one you were reading you idiot" Louis said while reaching for Niall's phone, Shit, "Its none of your business!" Niall yelled, Louis starred with wide eyes "Niall, Are you alright?" Louis asked, Niall ignored Louis as he hurriedly made his way out of the room.

It was when Niall reached his room, he noticed something was missing, searching his pockets he suddenly realized what he had left behind, his phone.

-~*~-                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Thanks for reading, Hope y'all had a great Christmas!!! I'm going to update either later today or tomorrow :)