Too Many Questions

As soon as the words "Are you on a diet?" Left Zayn's mouth Niall felt his heart beat begin to race because, Why was this happening now? Just when he was beginning to loose weight, Why were they suddenly asking questions now? Was it because they don't want him to loose weight, do they want him to be fat? Niall was cut from his thoughts when he realized Zayn was probably waiting for an answer, putting on the fakest confused frown he could manage, tilting his head to the side "No, of course not! Why would you think that?" He asked adding a laugh to the end as if to add to the act of how genuinely surprised he was that zayn would ask such an absurd question, Zayn however remained straight faced, eyes hard and stern but with a glint of fear, "Niall..." He said sternly as if he  were talking to a small child, "Zayn.." Niall replied trying to look as calm as he could, "Niall, you can tell me anything you know that?" He said, taking a deep breath before continuing "I want the truth Niall, so don't lie to me" Zayn said calmly, Niall starred eyes wide, shit ,  "I have know idea what you are talking about" Niall said defensively, trying to remain calm but he could feel his cool façade slowly fading away, Zayn shook his head "Come off it, I know there's something wrong, you've been so quiet recently and you're barley eating anything, I'm worried about you!" Zayn exclaimed, Niall rolled his eyes "That's not true, I'm perfectly fine!" Niall snapped, "You don't look good Ni" Zayn stated concern evident in his voice, Niall starred,"I'm fine, Why can't you just drop it!" Niall snapped, Zayn starred before reluctantly agreeing, "Fine, ill let this go if you do one thing for me?" Zayn asked as he wrapped his arm around Nialls frail shoulders, "What is it?" Niall asked cautiously, "Can you at least eat something, for me?" Zayn asked, Niall tensed under Zayns grip, "I-I'm not hungry" Niall muttered, Zayn sighed "You haven't eaten today and I'd feel better if you ate something, please?" Zayn pleaded, Niall nodded quietly before making his way to the kitchen,  absolutely no intention of letting any food pass his lips.

As Niall slowly made his way to the kitchen he heard the quiet conversation going on between the other four boys, "Where did Niall go?" Harry asked, muting the game, Zayn looked towards the kitchen to check if Niall was away yet, before turning to the others again "I told him to go grab something to eat" he muttered, Liam frowned slightly "Wha- Why?" He asked curiously, surprised the boy would of let the idea of eating slip his mind,  "I don't know, said he weren't hungry but I don't think he's been eating much" Zayn stated yet again glancing towards the door, "Of Course he has! He's Niall!" Harry exclaimed, "Yeah you're probably right, I just had an uneasy feeling, that maybe there was something bothering him, I don't know.." Zayn muttered still slightly unconvinced, before the others could reply Niall decided to take that moment to re-enter the lounge, grabbing his glass of water he walked back in, deciding against the idea of going back to sit beside the boys, standing against the frame of the door he slowly began to take small sips of his water, Niall felt a pair of eyes watching, shifting slightly under the gaze he looked up to find Zayn starring directly at him, "May I help you?" He asked not really meaning to be so harsh, but he'd just about had enough of people interfering,  "Where's your food?" He asked, frowning slightly, Niall groaned internally, because why were they being so annoying, "I ate a sandwich in there" Niall muttered gesturing his hand towards the kitchen, Zayn starred for a moment before grinning wildly as a look of relief washed over him "Great! Come and sit down" he said as he tapped the small space between the others and him, the others who had just joined Zayn, "Nah I'm good I think ill sit over here" he mumbled before carefully making his way over to the other couch, all of his hopes of being able to sit alone were crushed when all of a sudden Liam had dropped down next to him, "You ok?" He asked whispering so as not too let the others here, "Yeah I'm fine!" Niall lied, words almost coming out rehearsed due to the amounts of times he had said he was fine, Liam smiled sadly "If you're sure", Niall tensed almost wanting to run away when Liam pulled him impossibly closer, "God Ni, you're so cold!" Liam exclaimed, "Am I?" Niall mumbled, "Yeah you're like ice, buddy" Liam said worriedly, "Im probably not wearing enough clothes or something" Niall muttered trying to drop the subject before it turned in to another round of questions, "Hmm, don't think so, you're wearing a hoodie Niall" Liam said as he gently rubbed his hand along Niall's back too help warm him up, Liam's hand froze when he realized how bony Nialls back was, Why had he lost so much weight? 

Harry made his way to the Kitchen, planning on making himself something to eat when he remembered they were out of bread meaning he couldn't make himself-wait, how come Niall had said he'd eaten a sandwich when they had no bread whatsoever, Harry felt a sudden feeling of uneasiness settle in his stomach, because why had Niall lied? If he didn't have anything why would he lie? "Niall?" He called making his way towards the lounge, Niall made his way over "What?" He asked, Harry pulled Niall in to the kitchen "Niall, What did you eat?" He asked, Niall starred "Erhm I told you..." Niall mumbled, having already forgotten what he had said previously to the boys, "Was it a sandwich? Harry asked, "Ah yeah, it was, I forgot!" Niall said as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly, Harry nodded "Hmm, that's funny..." He started, Niall starred with wide eyes "Is it?" He asked cautiously, "Yeah specially seen we don't actually have any bread left!?" Harry stated, starring at niall expectantly, Niall laughed slightly "Must've had something else then" he muttered, Harry rolled his eyes "Why did you lie Ni, you didn't eat at all!?!" Harry exclaimed, Niall swallowed nervously, fuck.

~*~

I'm sorry I took so long and it ended up being pretty crappy, but I just couldn't seem get it the way I wanted, I promise I will update again tomorrow, it will be more interesting as the boys are getting closer to realizing Niall's Eating Disorder! :) Anyway thank you for reading! :) X

~*~