I'm not hungry

Liam woke up to the sound of his alarm, reaching over he switched the lamp on, today the boys had a rehearsal, guessing none of the others were up yet Liam went off to wake the boys much to Liam's suprise Niall was already dressed sitting on his phone leaning on the counter top, "I didn't expect you to be up yet?" Liam asked, Niall nodded "Yeah, been up a while actually, just been sitting here, really" Niall muttered, truth of course being Niall had been to the gym, Liam frowned slightly, "Since when did you go to the gym more than me?" Liam asked as he noticed Niall's gym things sitting over by the door, Niall starred with wide eyes "What, I haven't..." Niall started, Liam smiled slightly "Your bag, it's over there" Liam stated, Niall just nodded, "So you eaten yet?" Liam asked, Niall just starred "Yeah", Liam glanced round the kitchen noticing there was no plates or cups or anything to show niall had eaten at all, but of course why would niall lie? "Really, what?" Liam asked curiously, Niall had a guarded look in his eyes "So what, you don't believe me! I ate earlier so just leave it" Niall snapped before angrily walking out, Liam frowned "I was only wondering, God Nialler what's up with you this morning!" Liam muttered aware that niall had already left, Liam quickly woke up the others before making a quick breakfast for the others.

Niall was sitting in his room reading through the never ending list of hateful comments, "You put on some weight recently Nialler,looking fat" one wrote, others following similar traits, "Niall, please just kill yourself!" or "Fat Irish fag, just loose weight" and of course the occasional "I love you niall" or "please follow me niall" but he tended to ignore those, because in niall's eyes they were lying, Niall was broken from his thoughts by a knock to the door, "Niall were heading out now, come on" Harry's voice sounded through the other side of his door, Niall groaned before stumbling up from the bed, grabbing for support from the wall when a familiar feeling of dizziness came over him, he was used to the dizzy spells, it was his body thanking him for not eating, well, that's what he liked to think anyway, when really it was his body's way of telling him he hadn't eaten enough but he ignored that factor.

The boys were rehearsing through the songs perfectly well, except for niall, Niall's voice was repeatedly cracking through out every solo he practiced as well as the fact he stumbled with almost every step, "Niall you alright?" Louis questioned when he watched the blonde chug nearly an entire water bottle in one go, Niall nodded slightly, the truth was he had been feeling dizzy and almost shaky he knew it was the lack of food but he refused to do anything about it, eating wasn't an option so he'd just have to forget about it and carry on, But of course it wasn't that easy, the boys had just about had enough, they had repeatedly told Niall to "take a break" or "If your sick we can stop" but of course Nialls response was always "I'm fine" or "stop fussing" but that was until he nearly fell, he was barley able to remain steady when an intense dizzy spell came over him causing him to stumble slightly, Zayn had been watching niall intently as had the others for any signs that the Irish lad may of been sick because usually that's what niall did, if he was feeling sick he'd make sure to keep it quiet as "Not to worry you" or "cause trouble" it was annoying but it was just the way he was, Zayn was eyeing the boy from a distance when niall stumbled slightly, "Niall!" Zayn called as he hurriedly made his way over to the blonde "Niall!,You ok buddy? Zayn asked worriedly as he pulled niall in to a tight grip still in fear that the blonde would collapse any minute, "Yeah,Yeah, good" Niall muttered as he tried to push away from zayn, to no avail, the others had already made their way over to the two boys, "What happened?" Harry asked, "He nearly collapsed! I caught him just in time" zayn stated, "I'm fine, I just forgot to eat this morning" Niall muttered, Liam starred, Niall had said he'd already eaten breakfast, why would he lie? Liam thought, he wanted to question niall, but he figured it wasn't the best time, Louis nodded concern evident on his features,  "You need something to eat, mate, I'm quite hungry as it goes and I'm pretty sure they have some food for us anyway, so come on and lets get some food in you!" Louis said, Niall's eyes went wide "NO! I mean no, I'm fine I promise" Niall pleaded, "Come on, just a little!?"Harry tried to encourage, "No I'm good!" Niall insisted, the boys were hesitant but after awhile they agreed.

That night the boys were all sat round the table with a plate of pizza while niall sat with a water bottle tight in his grip, the boys were all enjoying their slices of pizza when Harry noticed niall hadn't actually eaten any "Niall? You not going to eat your pizza?" Harry asked, Niall starred at the pizza for a second before frantically shaking his head "No, I'm not hungry" niall stated, Louis let out aloud laugh "You're always hungry, Ni" Louis stated, Niall shrugged slightly "Not today", Liam frowned "But you didn't eat breakfast this morning?" Liam stated, "Or lunch" zayn added, Niall inwardly cursed himself for saying he hadn't eaten breakfast this morning, when he had already lied to Liam, "Maybe I'm just coming down with something!?" Niall concluded before he hurriedly made his way to his room.

Niall collapsed on the bed, his stomach was aching he almost smiled at the feeling of emptiness, there was no better feeling than the feeling of nothing Niall thought to himself as he made his way over to the mirror to stare at his reflection, he had lost some weight, but he had a lot more to go until he could finally be 'perfect'.

*I know it was pretty crappy, but I really wanted to update the story, Happy belated Thanksgiving🎉! I have just recently started a Ziall story if anyone is interested :) If you have any stories you'd like me to check out I'd be more than happy to! 😁*