@NiallOfficial

Louis watched in concern as Niall ran from the room, "Niall!" he called but the blonde had already left, Louis was just about to follow when he spotted Niall's phone lying haphazardly on the carpet "Niall you dropped your.." Louis trailed off, he left his phone, Without taking a second to ponder on what the correct thing to do was, He typed the password in.

Louis starred in confusion, Niall was on twitter big deal...Oh shit, It was when Louis looked again he realized Niall was not on twitter, Well he was, but he wasn't looking through fan comments or writing a tweet, Niall was reading through his hate.

Louis starred with wide eyes,

@NiallOfficial You're so irrelevant, Just leave already!

@NiallOfficial I hate that pasty white, fat Niall!

@NiallOfficial The boys Must hate that pointless fat fuck...

@NiallOfficial  Stop eating, look in the mirror you're pathetic!

@NiallOfficial Getting fat recently Ni NI?

Louis starred in shock, Niall had been reading these, Louis didn't waste anymore time before he was charging from the room phone clutched tightly in his hand, Louis reached Niall's room, not bothering to knock he barged in.

As soon as Niall realized he had forgotten his phone he knew  there would be no point in running back in, Louis being Louis  will have already looked, So he decided instead to just act normal, if Louis came in he'd ignore him, he would deny it, after all it was meant to be a surprise, he wanted to surprise them when he was good enough.

Niall was folding up his clothes and putting them in color coordinated piles waiting for the inevitable, Not Only a minute later the door was pushed open with a loud bang, "Next time knock" Niall muttered quietly as he folded up one of his polo shirts (A/N: Remember them?) Louis pulled out the phone flashing it in Niall's face, "What the fuck are you playing at Niall, Care to explain why I found this on your god damn phone?!" Louis yelled angrily, "Haven't worn this in a while" Niall mumbled carefully folding his clothes and successfully ignoring the older boy, Louis starred "Don't ignore me Niall! Tell me why the fuck you were reading this!" Louis demanded, "That goes here" Niall muttered as he placed another shirt down, Louis grabbed the neat pile of shirts from niall's hands before throwing them to the floor "Stop fucking ignoring me Niall!" Louis yelled angrily.

 After a moment of silence between the two boys, Niall muttered a quiet "That took me forever" gesturing to the pile of clothes which Louis had thrown to the floor, Louis starred guiltily "I know I'm sorry but ill help you fold them again" Louis said apologetically, "Why were you reading those comments Niall?" Louis asked calmly, Niall tensed "Why were you on my phone?" Niall replied, "You left it behind!" Louis said defensively, "Is that your god damn excuse? Just because I left it there gives you the right to go through it!" Niall yelled as he shot to his feet, "No No, Of course not its Just..." Louis stuttered trying to think of a correct excuse to justify himself and successfully calm Niall down, "Just what!?" Niall yelled, "I was worried about you, you've been so distant recently and then you collapsed in rehearsals and I was just.." Louis started only to be interrupted by Niall yet again "Being a Nosy piece of shit?" Niall supplied angrily, "No! I was only curious as to what had gotten you so riled up, I turned it on and saw you'd been reading all the hate on twitter!" Louis yelled, Niall starred "Ill read what I want!" Niall muttered, Louis starred "Niall, Please Don't tell me you've been listening to that rubbish"  Louis asked worriedly "Get out of my room!" Niall hissed angrily, "Not until you talk to me" Louis said stubbornly, Niall starred "its none of your business now get the fuck out of my room!" Niall yelled, Louis just starred, he didn't leave, Instead he reached down, gently picking the pile of clothes of the floor, "I told you id fold them didn't I?" Louis says as he offers a small smile to Niall, Niall returns the smile but doesn't miss the look of defeat in Louis' eyes, "I'm here if you ever want to talk" Louis says carefully, Niall doesn't respond, he doesn't need to because he's fine,fine,fine.

Except he isn't.

~*~

Thank you for reading, Happy New Year!! I hope you liked this chapter, besides the fact there was a lack of the other four, but they'll be in the next one, I hope to update today seen as I have nothing else to do! :) But if all else feels tomorrow definitely. I know its short and pretty bland but the next chapter will be more interesting!!

~*~