Chapter Twenty-Five

"Tanner," I hear Mya calling my name just as I was about to enter into snoozeville.

"What Mya?"

"Am I getting fat?" Of all the things to ask me.

"No you look good," mind you my eyes are still closed.

"Are you even looking at me?"

"Nope," why lie.

"I can't stand you."

"Join the club," I decide to get up sense that I plan to have isn't going to happen. "What are you doing?" I watch as she tries on her clothes then takes it off and tosses it to the side.

"My friends, Carolina and Brittany, want to go out for lunch since we haven't seen each other in a while. They don't know that I'm pregnant and I don't want my belly giving me away," I look down at her flat sto- well it's not flat, but if you just look at it bare you can see a swell where the child is growing.

"I don't think that the belly is something that you need to worry about," can you keep a secret is the key.

"I do got a little glow don't I?" she smiles cheeky at me before sliding on a loose long black dress. "This will have to do," she moves her torso side to side I guess making sure that the bump won't be noticeable. She then heads into the bathroom finish doing God knows what.

"Alright," I get up from my bed and head into the kitchen. I thought that by the time I made it there that I would know what I want, at the moment I am stuck between a grilled cheese or just a bowl of cereal. "Honey Nut Cheerios, I forgot that I had these," I pour myself a large bowl of it.

"You know what I just realized?" I asks walking into the living room, where I am currently at.

"What?" I really don't care.

"It has been months since we've had sex," she sits by me on the couch as she puts her sandals on.

She's wearing sandals in the middle of November?

"Okay?"

"Okay what?"

"I mean what do you want me to say lets head back to my room and bump bodies?"

"Bump bodies, Tanner why are you such an old man?"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are," she laughs grabbing her denim jacket and draping it around her shoulders.

"How when you're two months older than me?"

"That doesn't mean anything babe."

"Then explain to me what does it mean?" I slurp up the last bit of cereal before giving her my undivided attention.

"You just have an old soul," I give her a blank look. "What were you just eating?"

"Honey Nut Cheerios?"

"Exactly, the music you listen to, the way you talk, look at the way that you're sitting," she points at the fact that I'm currently sitting with my right leg over my left.

So the fuck what?

"You're an old man babe," she kisses my cheek before getting up," but I gotta go, we will talk about the main problem later. I'm already late."

"Okay, have fun."

"I will."

When she finally left I decide that this would be the perfect time to straighten up my house. Heading back towards my room I see her clothes all over my goddamn floor.