Chapter Thirty-Eight

"Michael, Michael, Michael! You're killing me!" I cry out walking into the nursery. It has been almost two months since Michael was born and tonight is my night to take care of him. "What's wrong buddy, huh, what is so wrong about daddy getting one, just one, hour of sleep?" I pick him up and just like that he quite down. He's always like this on my night, every twenty-five fucking minutes. "Do you like my voice, do you like my company, hmm?" in return he gives me a gummy smile.

"That's not funny," I laugh sitting him on my lap as I sit in the rocking chair. I study his feature trying to see who he looks more like.

Michael, you definitely look like your mom.

"The fuck?" I feel something warm on my leg and lift him up a little instantly regretting doing so, "ew!" I try not to throw up from the smell that is coming from his diaper, cause I know that once I open it it's going to be worse. "Don't pee on me, don't pee on me, don't pee on me," I beg as I change his diaper. He managed to get Mya a few times, which was funny as hell if I might add. But he has yet to get me.

Yet.

"This would happen to me on the nights that I have you," I complain sitting back into the rocking chair laying him on my chest.

He is definitely a daddy's boy, he was Mya's for the first week of his life but he quickly pushed her to the side unless he wants some of her milk. Unfortunately that only lasted for a week. We are currently feeding him formula because of the fact that Mya can't produce any milk and her emotions have been all over place. I can't fault her about that, a women's body is a very weird thing.

A loud sound of a snore brought me out of my thoughts, looking down I see that Michael is in a deep sleep.

He should not be sounding like a grown man!

~

I was woken up by a flash that was too close to my face. I was about to get ready to cuss Tony out but I remembered that he isn't here, nor does he have the key to the house.

"What are you doing?" I ask feeling Mike stir a little bit.

"You didn't come to bed last night, and when I found you you guys just look too cute to wake up," she smiles looking at the pictures that she has just taken.

"But did you have to have the flash on?"

"Then I would have to turn the lights on and deal with two crying babies instead of one right now."

"What time is it?"

"7:30, why?"

"Shit, I have to ready for work," I get up handing the baby to Mya not caring if he wakes up.

"Okay, but someday today I would like to talk to you about something," she says kissing Mike's chubby cheeks.

He needs to go on a diet.

"What is it?" I wait outside his room.

"You know that I am passed the six weeks mark?" she asks closing the door behind her.

"Yeah?" I shrug my shoulders.

"And I have been thinking about this for a while," I look at her hands noticing that she is playing her hands.

"What is it?" I start to become nervous and excited at the same time.

Somebody come stop me.

"I want to have another baby."

Oh.