Chapter Thirty-Five

"Tanner, Tanner."

Go away.

"Wake up baby," she shakes me gently waking me up, even though I was already awake. "Come on get up today's the baby shower," she starts to shake me harder. Slowly I turn over to face Mya who is wearing my favorite shirt.

Why is she always wearing my clothes?

"What time is it?" I ask sitting up wiping the sleep out of my eyes.

"It's time for you to brush your teeth. But it's 6:30 a.m."

"Why do you have to wake me up so fucking early?" I literally cry laying back down on my pillow.

"Because we have a lot of things to do today."

"Like what?"

"We have to clean the house, then decorate it, pick up the food, and then get ready before the guests arrive."

I thought that I was going to have a Saturday to myself.

"I have to leave around seven to get my hair and nails done. What are you going to do about your hair?"

"Wash it, what do you mea- wait if you're leaving then that means that you are leaving everything on the list up to me?" I sat up when it hit me.

"No, I should be back in time to help out."

"You sho- Mya come on!"

"What it's not a lot that you have to do."

"Not a lot that I have to do? Mya you want me to clean the house, then decorate it."

"Baby all you have to is clean the kitchen, the living room, and the main bathroom, then decorate them."

"Let's not forget that I have to pick-up said decoration in my small ass car, and pick up the food, while you just sit around and get pampered?"

"I'm eight months pregnant Tanner, I deserve to be pampered, but if it's so much to do just ask for help."

"Fine Mya, whatever you say," I snatch the comforter off of my body officially pissed.

"You're mad?"

No shit Sherlocks!

"Tanner come on, don't be mad."

"You're going to be late for your appointment."

"I ca-"

"Go take a shower Mya," I hope that she takes a hint because if she keeps talking to me I'm going to explode.

"Okay."

~

"I'm not wearing a damn tie, I don't care what she says," I toss the tie, that she has picked out for me, to the side. I just finished cleaning and decorating the house. I know for a fact that she caused that little argument this morning on purpose because she knows that when I'm pissed I become a cleaning machine. Instead of cleaning the rooms that she wanted me to clean, I ended up cleaning the whole damn house. And now I'm tired with little, to no, time to rest.

Just as I lay down on the bed the doorbell goes off.

"Of fucking course!" I get up taking my sweet ass time heading to the door. I guess that I was taking too long because there was a heavy glass door. "I'm coming!"

"Well then hurry up!" Tony yells from the other side of the door. Looking up at the clock I see that it's noon.

"Why are here so early?" I ask opening the door to see the crew and their misses here.