3

"I'm sorry..." Noel murmured shyly when Julian eventually entered the room, no sign of Cady though. "Well you should be" Julian said coldly. "That's my sister, shes only 26 years old, the last thing she needs is you doing that" He shook his head at Noel. "I did say sorry" Noel gave Julian puppy dog eyes as he begged to be forgiven. "I forgive you, of course I do. You are my best friend and I guess you are sorry..." Julian said and even smiled at Noel. "Oh and I'm just gonna tell you now that I'm going away in a couple of days" Noel explained. "Really? Abroad? For how long?" Julian fired the questions at Noel, and he took them. "Um yeah, America actually. Only a couple of days, I'm going to meet one of my old friends" Noel replied. "Well, I'll make sure my Cady gets to know you properly before you leave" smiled Julian.

"So, Cady, tell Noel where you work" Julian pressured her a little. The four of them sat around the coffee table that night, eating dinner and trying to introduce Noel and Cady properly. "I'm actually a theatre actress" she smiled, Noel put his hand on her knee. He nodded and never stopped gazing into her eyes. The two chatted between themselves and Julia smiled at them. "What's so funny?" Julian asked his partner, whispering so Noel and Cady wouldn't hear. "Look at them" Julia laughed lightly as she watched the two talking. She smiled and laughed "I bet you £10 theyre married within the month"

"Well, you may not make a good first impression but turns out you are a charmer, Mr Fielding" Cady laughed as she and Noel clinked their glasses together. "Aw, well I'm glad you two have gotten to know eachother properly" Julia smiled. "But I'm going to bed now" she said. "Likewise. Noel, you can stay here as long as you want, I'll leave you in the capable hands of my sister" Julian said, following his partner into the bedroom.

Suddenly, the two began to feel awkward, sitting there. At that point, Noel got a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. "Noel? You smoke?" She gasped in disbelief, honestly, he didn't seem so careless. "I don't...I'm trying to quit..." He sighed. She then took the cigarette from his mouth, lighter from his hand and he just handed her the remaining cigarette packet. "Okay, now, youve quitted" she smiled. "D-Do you want anything to eat?" Cady asked. "I can bake a cake for us if you like" she laughed. "That actually sounds nice, yes please" Noel beamed. "Okay hun" Cady smiled, ruffling his hair a bit and standing up from the sofa, walking into the kitchen. Noel sighed happily and blushed a light shade of crimson, lying back against the sofa. About 15 minutes later, Cady returned to Noel. "Alright, it'll be about 10 minutes" she smiled, sitting back down on the sofa with him. Noel put his arm around her and she rested his head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head and cuddled her closer. "I still can't believe you're Julian's sister" Noel laughed softly. "Why?" She asked, looking up at him. He removed his arm from her and moved so he was oposite her and could look directly at her. "Well, those big eyes for a start" he smiled. He stroked the side of her face and her hair a little, cupping her cheek. She smiled and did the same, noticing him blushing a little. They leaned in, Noel moved his hand to the small of her back and pushed her closer. Cady buried her hands in his hair, running her fingers through some strands. They moved closer to eachother until their lips finally met. She tugged at his hair a little as he pushed her closer still. Cady closed her eyes as the kiss continued, Noel was still blushing. Suddenly, they heard a loud beeping from the kitchen, they let go of eachother. "The cake" Cady giggled. Noel quickly pecked her on the lips before she walked back into the kitchen to see to the cake. He gasped for breath after the the kiss, smiling to himself sweetly. "There you go, hun" Cady smiled, handing him a piece of cake when she returned to him. "Cheers" Noel breathed taking the cake. "And I'm really sorry about that" he blushed. "Oh you will be" she grinned leaning over him and kissing him gently on the cheek. "Is it so bad that I'm making out with my best friend's sister, whilst my best friend is next door, oblivious to these events?" Noel laughed. "Sweetie, it isn't good" she laughed back.

They shared the cake. When they had finished, it wasn't long before Cady wanted to go to bed. "You've been lovely company but I'm gonna head off to bed now" she smiled, standing up from the sofa. "What, without me?" Noel cooed childishly, pulling Cady back down to the sofa. "You've done alright for tonight, Fielding!" She laughed. "But...you are so gorgeous" she breathed, cupping his cheek. They kissed for a second time, though Noel blushed just the same. "You have no idea how cute you are" she giggled, twirling his hair in her fingers. "I think you know how gorgeous you are" Noel chimed. He then kissed her for a third time - well, fourth, if you count when they first met - and smiled at her sweetly. She then stood up and pulled him up with her by the arms, leading him into her bedroom. "I know your tired and hungover but Im not trying to take advantage of you sweetie I promise" Cady smiled, sitting down on the bed with him. "Oh no, your not taking advantage of all hun...I'm actually hoping I don't take advantage of you" he smiled, kissing her. "I can't believe we've ruined our friendship already" he laughed. She smiled and laughed with him "Well we weren't that close anyway"