5

"I'm going then" Noel smiled sweetly, luggage in hand. "Aw, bye then hun" Julia hugged him. "See you soon" Julian smiled. The twins were still asleep, so he didn't get a chance to say goodbye to them. Cady walked up to him, looked at him and jumped into his arms. "You better come back" she smiled. "Don't you worry about me" Noel whispered back, still holding her in his arms.

Things seemed rather empty to Cady once Noel had gone, it was rather strange. She didn't know why, sure, they had an affair but usually she didn't need someone this much. "Do you Miss him?" Julia asked her, on the second day Noel was away. She smiled over at her and sighed. "Well, I shouldn't do, I've only known him a couple of days... but I do miss him, yeah" she smiled. "Did anything...happen... Between you two?" Julia asked, lowering her voice a little. Presumably so Julian wouldn't hear, who was in the next room. "Oh, something happened" Cady laughed. "I knew it!" Julia laughed. "Noel's never that affectionate to a girl unless he's in love... He's usually really shy around new people, honestly" Julia said. "Wait...you think he's in love?" Cady breathed. "Come on, he was all over you! You didn't just have an affair, he fell in love with you that night!" Julia gasped.

"As if..." Cady shook her head, though her heartbeat was increasing by 1000 miles an hour.

"But the real question is" Julia smiled, clasping Cady's hands in her own. "Do you love him?" She finished. "Umm..." Cady shuddered, not wanting to say it at all. "I can't believe it though, why did you let him sleep with you?" Julia suddenly changed her tone. "w-what do you mean?" Cady said, feeling both frightened and confused with Julia now. "How could you do that, that's so irresponsible! And to not even tell me or Julian! Why did you do that Cady, why?" Julia ranted. Suddenly Cady became uncomfortable and pressured by Julia. "Becuase I love him!" She let out. She breathed heavily and looked at Julia with full eyes. "...I knew...and sorry, Im not really mad at you hun. I just needed to hear you say it" Julia said and hugged Cady. "Oh my God... I love him...I...I love him..." Cady breathed, clasping her shaky hands to her mouth.

"I'm afraid you do hunny" Julia said, taking Cady into her arms again. "I'm afraid you do"