22

"Okay..." Julian grinned. "I have something to tell you..."

The four of them sat on the sofa at Julian's house, just two days before the wedding. And it was already late that night.

Julia, Noel and Cady extanged glances.

"...Mr and Mrs Fielding" he grinned. "We're just friends" Cady laughed. Noel smiled, He hugged her and kissed the top of her head. "Julia, you already know, its about the wedding" Julian looked to his fiancé. Julia remembered what he was referring to and nodded in approval.

"...The wedding... It's gonna be abroad...well, America" Julian said. Noel and Cady gasped and grinned like excited children on Christmas eve. "Wow" Noel laughed, still with his arms around Cady. "Yes wow" Julian smiled "The plane leaves tommorow, I would have told you sooner but I wanted to see the look on your faces" he laughed. "This is amazing!" Cady grinned, cuddling closer to Noel still. "What about the twins?" Noel looked up. "Oh, theyre coming too" Julia smiled.

"Oh my God, I should go and pack!" Cady grinned. Noel struggled to let go of her but she eventually did so. She ran into her bedroom gleefully. Noel smiled and sighed. "I guess I should do the same" he breathed, standing up. "Aw, see you tommorow then Noel. We have your's and Cady's flight booked for tommorow don't worry" Julia smiled. "Thanks" He smiled, before leaving and closing the backdoor behind him.

"These last couple of days have felt so long" Julia laughed. "Don't worry, their almost over" Julian smiled. They kissed before leaving the sitting room to finish of packing themselves.