Chapter 25

Jade's POV 

I slowly felt myself waking up, I felt Sam drawing small circles on back like he always did to relax me. 

I blinked trying to focus my eyes and as I did I saw three familiar faces laying intwined on a couple of chairs they had found and stuck together, it was my best friends. 

I watched as Perrie lounged over Leigh and Jesy like she owned the place but it was amazing to see them even though they were sleeping. 

I suddenly felt sam kiss my head before leaning closer to me 

"Morning my beautiful baby girl" he grinned before kissing my lips 

"Morning baby" I giggled before kissing him again 

"It's good to see you looking better each day" he grinned at me before looking up at the the girls "I see they don't want to be apart from you either" he chuckled 

"They are my best friends they would do anything for me I know that" 

"It's good they are always their just like the guys are there for me" he just kept smiling which made me smile I was just happy to have him by my side to get me through this. I know it was his fault but I knew he didn't mean it and I could see the sorrow and pain he felt. 

I slowly closed my eyes as I squeezed Sam tighter just enjoying the moment suddenly a loud bang caused them to shoot open. I looked at the door to see my dad storming in followed by me mam. I saw Jesy, Perrie and Leigh all jump looking at the door also. 

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER" my dad yelled as he got closer to my bed 

"DAD" I shouted holding Sam tighter I was scared of his temper 

"NO, HE ALMOST KILLED YOU AND NOW YOUR CUDDLING HIM LIKE IT'S ALL OKAY?" He continued to yell, I could feel the tears starting to form in my eyes 

"James! Stop your upsetting her" me mam said grabbing my dads arm as Sam held me tighter he could see I was getting upset 

"Sir, it was an accident and I promise id never do anything to purposely hurt her" Sam began to speak up 

"I DON'T CARE NOW GET UP AND MOVE AWAY FROM HER" my dad shouted again getting even closer 

"With all due respect sir I'm not-" 

"YOUR NOT SEEING MY DAUGHTER ANYMORE THAT'S WHAT YOUR NOT! NOW GET UP!" 

"DAD I LOVE HIM!" I shouted as the tears began to fall freely from my eyes 

"Please sir I love her too" Sam pleaded trying to keep calm. 

"SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU!" My dad shouted taking his final step so he was standing directly over us. 

"Mr.Thirlwall, please listen" Jesy stood up we all turned to face her 

"I dont need your input Jesy so sit down and shut up this is between me and him" my dad turned back and grabbed Sam by the collar in each hand and pulled him off the bed. 

"JAMES!" Norma yelled as my dad pushed Sam into the wall continuing to hold him. Sam let out a groan of pain as his shoulder hit the wall. 

"Now listen to me" my dad began "you are going to walk out of this room and you are never ever EVER going to see Jade again have we got that clear" Sam looked at me the pain was evident in his eyes "Oi look at me when I'm talking to you!" My dad snapped turning his head by his chin back to face him. 

Sam closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and nodding. 

"Glad you understand now leave and never ever come back or god help me ill skin you alive got it" he slowly loosened his grip on Sam allowing him to straighten his shirt. He gave my dad one last look before turning to me.