An Escape Much Needed

Chapter 15

This was it.

This was the day that Skyler was going to break out of her prison. She had been speculating and forming a plan for a few weeks now and was ready to give it a try.

Skyler had faint memories of her parents reading her stories with voodoo dolls in them, and was sick and tired of being taken advantage of. Her day started off fairly normal with some canned mush for breakfast and some digital lessons on her television. She had prepared some cloth dolls out of her old clothes, which were tied together with old pieces of string. She remembered something about how voodoo dolls worked. She would have to grab a piece of the victim's hair and attach it to the homemade doll.

Her ninth birthday was coming up in a few months, and she sure as hell was going to get out before then. Skyler exited her bedroom, she was only eight, but still smarter than the men who had soiled her in the past, they had the unmistakable advantage of strength, but the tables had to be turned.

Skyler loitered in the common area, fidgeting with the hem of her shirt, exposing tidbits of her skin. Eventually, those two men caught sight of her and took the obvious bait. Skyler noticed the men walking toward her, so she got out of her seat and walked slowly back to her bedroom. The men still followed, catching up quickly. Skyler opened her door, slipping into her room, and leaving the door to naturally close behind her, when a hand blocked the action. Smirking internally just a bit, Skyler scampered across the room onto her bed just as the men walked into her room, locking the door behind them.

Hook, line, and sinker.

*Warning: mentions of rape and child abuse. Skip down to the bolded text below.*

Licking their lips greedily, the men crept forward. One of them grabbed Skyler, pinning her down while the started to strip her down. By this time, Skyler was completely unphased. She honestly didn't care whatsoever whenever they raped her. It happened all the time, it was just a regular part of her schedule.

And this time, she was looking forward to it. Not the part of actual rape, the idea still detested her, but the events that would then be carried on because of it. She'd done quite a few tests to know that if she struggled, they got angry and beat her, but if she grabbed back onto them, pulling them down onto her, they would groan with delight and accept the actions with pleasure.

She would use that to her advantage.

As one of the men ruffled through her dirty laundry, finding her her underwear and smelling it, the other practically devoured Skyler's small body with his own. With his hands on either side of Skyler's shoulders for support, he shoved himself inside her, happy endorphins shooting through his brain. Skyler brought her hands up and her arms wrapped around the man's thick neck. Using all the strength she could muster, she pulled down, bringing his his face into the crook of her neck. He accepted the action by licking her neck all over. Skyler cringed mentally, the saliva would take a long time to wash out of her hair. But, she stayed focused on her task, moving her hands from his neck to his head, she forced herself to caress the thick and greasy locks of hair on his head. When she pulled one out, he was too busy enjoying himself with her to even notice. Skyler smiled, a mistake on her part when the man shoved his tongue into her mouth. Eww, now she had to brush her teeth as well. But, it was still a success and Skyler blocked the rest on the time out of her head, a trick she had learned to make the experience more tolerable.

The other man's patience eventually ran out, and he wanted his turn. Skyler pulled the same trick on this man as well, being careful not to smile that time. Soon enough, the bell that rang for lunch ended this round's torture, which Skyler hoped was going to be the last time.

*Over now, sorry if it was really bad. All okay to read the rest of the chapter from here*

Skyler was over joyed, so far her plan was a success. She had collected the hair's from the two men that had just left her room. Skipping lunch, Skyler rushed to the showers where she thoroughly washed herself. Quickly drying herself off and putting on clothes, Skyler summoned the light around her hands as she picked up the doll in one hand and one of the hairs in the other hand. Concentrating hard, Skyler pushed her aura through both of the objects, and pressed the hair into the top of the dolls head, willing it to stay there.

A success, when Skyler let go of the hair, it was firmly attached to the doll. She did the same to another doll she had created with the other man's hair, and smiled at her handywork. She was tired, and sweat had formed on her forehead. However, this was no time to stop, she had to continue. She picked up the dolls in both of her hands, and spoke to them.

"Show me, show me, where you are."

Skyler nearly doubled over in surprise when a slightly blurry picture of the common room where the two men were sitting at a table flashed through her vision. She couldn't believe that it had worked. Struggling hard to keep the image in her mind, she issued a new command.

"Raise your right hand and high five each other." She gasped when their right hand actually lifted up and high fived each other in her vision. Skyler needed to confirm that this happened in real time, so she walked to her room's door and peaked outside, the men in clear sight. Skyler spoke quieter this time and issued a more unique command.

"Stand up, and wrap your arms around each other in a hug." This was something she knew they would never actually do in the public area and grinned when they actually did it, puzzled looks on their faces. Skyler quickly whispered commands for them never to speak off it, and shut her door. Her face was covered in a sheen of sweat and her muscles all ached. All she wanted was a nap. Skyler locked her door and tried to make it to her bed. She collapsed halfway and took a 12 hour sleep on the floor.

When Skyler came to, she groaned as she stretched out on the floor. Her arms still felt and little sore, but other than that, she felt great. Her plan worked and she was very close to getting out of there. Skyler's stomach rumbled and she grabbed a can of food and downed the whole thing quickly. Skyler looked at the dolls, she was ready to go. From the crack in her door, she forces the two men into a physical fight with lots of yelling. When one of the guards tried to interfere, Skyler forced the men to rip at the guard's hair. Some other guards shot tranquilizers into the two men, and Skyler felt the energy drain out of the dolls as they were out of commission, so she dropped them and grabbed a blank doll. While the other guards were escorting the now half bald guard away, Skyler ran out of her room and grabbed a fallen piece of his hair. Slamming the new piece of hair onto the doll, Skyler whispered commands and the guard grabbed his pistol, firing it into the bodies of his shocked friends. Their fallen bodies were ridden with bleeding holes, and Skyler smirked to herself. The other prisoners were either standing in shock or smiling at the new opportunities they saw.

Skyler didn't care much for them, and she moved toward the one door that lead out of this hell hole. She forced the guard as well, and his hand unlocked the door against his will. Through the small room and into the elevator, Skyler and some other prisoners moved up toward the real world. There was someone with longer hair in the elevator with her, and skyler broke a piece of their hair off. Another slave, another bodyguard, another puppet, and another doll. The elevator doors opened and a few people in the front were shot right away. Skyler forced the stranger to act as a shield while Skyler ran out into freedom.

Of the 20 people in the elevator, it seemed only three people made it out, including Skyler. Didn't matter too much to Skyler though, sacrifices needed to be made, and as long as it was other people instead of herself, Skyler was happy. People were nothing but tools in her mind. Strangers who had used her as a toy. So why should she show any compassion in return? As Skyler made her escape, she decided that she would put people through the same hell that she had endured. A small giggle passed through her lips as she ran off into the distance.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I had absolutely no ideas. I hope this chapter suffices. I'm not sure I'll be doing anymore past chapters. I would love to hear what you guys have to say on this chapter so please comment.