Hisoka Might Not Be Gay Afterall

Chapter 19

Everything is so God damned boring.

I sigh in frustration as I lay on my bed, tapping aimlessly with my fingers. Gon and Killua still have two hours to learn ten, and frankly, I'm tired of waiting. With nothing left to do but wait, I'm just itching to kill someone and let their beautiful blood flow free. But, I can't. I don't know if Gon and Killua will take that long, and I don't want to miss their return.

I sit up, and idea forming in my head. Maybe Hisoka could entertain me. Walking out of my room, I head toward the front desk to ask which room Hisoka is staying in. However, as I turn the corner, I see Hisoka is still sitting in the same spot I left him in a couple hours ago. How the hell can this psychopath be so patient?

"Hisoka!" I call out and he opens his eyes and turns his head, facing me.

"Yes?"

"I'm bored."

"And...." His voice trails off.

"And, I was wondering if you want to do something together." I leave the rest to his imagination, and Hisoka smirks.

"What sorts of things did you have in mind, Skyler?" He says suggestively. I roll my eyes, I'm so bored I really don't give a crap.

"Anything at this point, I don't really care." I plop right down next to him and lay my back against the wall.

"I have a few things in mind that I wouldn't mind trying with you."

"We don't have time for something like that, Gon and Killua could show up anytime now."

"Ahh, yes, my precious fruit is ripening nicely, isn't he?" I punch Hisoka lightly on the shoulder.

"Yeah, Gon is evolving at a rapid pace." Hisoka's deadly aura comes out.

"If you even think about-"

"I won't touch Gon, jeez, I'm just trying to have a conversation. I'm not a gay pedophile like you are."

"I'm not gay." Hisoka says with a surprising amount of defense. I roll my eyes again.

"The way you stare at his ass in green booty shorts begs to differ."

"I would stare at his ass if he was a girl, too." Hisoka argues.

"I cannot believe we are having this argument. And, just so you know, that's also incredibly creepy."

"You said I was gay. I'm just telling you that I don't care about gender. I judge purely based on strength."

"I don't believe it for a second, gaytard." Hisoka's eyes flash shrewdly, and in faster than a blink of an eye, I find myself pinned to the wall. Hisoka's hips are keeping me in place as they press my body tight against the wall, his hands gripping my wrists as he holds them tightly, and his face just inches from mine. My mouth is slightly open in surprise as I quickly process what has just happened.

Trying to keep my swirling emotions under control, I go for an emotionless response.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Hisoka?" I can see his smirk grow in my peripheral vision, and when he speaks, his voice is husky. Seductive.

"Skyler, you think you can get away with saying something like that?" And while I do feel anger, there is something else bubbling up inside me. I'm nervous, and I'm enjoying this. I don't feel bored anymore, in fact I feel excited.

Hisoka, being the creepy pedophile he is, brings his face even closer towards mine, and I can feel his warm breath on my ear as he whispers,

"I'm going to punish you for insulting me like that." And his tongue flicks out, wetting my ear before it retracts. My heart begins to pound against my chest and I can't control it.

"Hisoka, get the hell off of me." I say angrily.

"Don't pretend you aren't enjoying this." Hisoka breathes into my ear. He's right, as weird as it is, this is incredibly fun. But before this goes too far, I need to end it. Bad memories are surfacing, and although they don't bother me as much as they did before, I still don't like them.

"I get it, Hisoka, you're not gay. You don't need to prove your point anymore." Hisoka reluctantly lets me go and we fall back down so we're sitting side by side again.

"That was quite interesting, Skyler, maybe again sometime?" Hisoka gives me his fake closed eye smile. Proving that he obviously doesn't think much of what happened.

"Maybe. Although, thanks, I'm not bored anymore."

Hisoka and I have some idle talk and we play a few games of cards with each other. It's not the most interesting thing, but it passes time quite nicely. Before I even know it, I can sense Gon and Killua coming up the elevator. Judging by the look on Hisoka's face, he feels them too.

Gon and Killua enter the hallway, determined eyes only focused on Hisoka, they don't even notice me yet. They strut forward, and Hisoka let's out a series of deadly nen shots. However, Gon and Killua are completely protected by their ten. They stop a few steps away from Hisoka, and Killua finally notices me. His eyes widen in surprise and shock, but Gon is still solely focused on Hisoka. I give a little wave and half smile to Killua and he frowns in return, obviously thinking hard.

"Welcome back. It looks like you'll be able to skip the test." Hisoka teases them by creating nen shapes they evidently can't see yet. And plagues Gon with the idea that he must win one fight in Heaven's Arena 200+ floors before he can challenge him. Hisoka stands up and walks away, leaving Gon's gaze to eventually travel to me. His eyes widen in surprise.

"Skyler! What are you doing here?" Gon asks happily. "And wow, you're so tall now!" He adds, taking in my new appearance.

"Oh, you know, Hisoka asked me to come, so I did. Also, thanks." I respond and Killua's eyes narrow in distrust.

"Really?! Are you one of Hisoka's friends than?" Gon's so curious. So very curious.

"Nope. It's just he promised me something if I came here."

"What did he promise?" Killua asks suspiciously.

"Secret." I wink and bring a finger to my lips in a 'shhh.' I stand up and start to walk away.

"Be careful you guys, I wouldn't want you to get hurt." I wave, and Gon smiles, waving back until Killua tells him that they need to sign up.

I go back to my room and lay on my bed again. Knowing Gon's personality, and those three disabled persons, Gon will have a fight tomorrow. Grabbing my phone, I log onto my Heaven's Arena account. Refreshing the page a few times, eventually I see that a fight has been scheduled for tomorrow. It's Gido vs. Gon. Typical. People on the 200th floor have dibs on tickets to all fights if they want them, so I grab one and turn off my phone, going to sleep.

I yawn. The fight is not going well. Gon is getting pulverized and he is losing 6 to 0. Gon realized one of Gido's tricks and focuses on a new task, just dodging all of the tops. Obviously, this can't go on forever, and Gido's tops all smash into Gon at once. I leave the arena, what a wasted fight. Gon will be out of commision for at least a month, maybe more.

I take a break with this mock hotel and go out into the city. Spending the rest of the day sightseeing, I only killed two people. A couple who were just annoying. The fear on the man's face as his girlfriend took the knife she was using to eat steak and leaped across the table, plunging it into his eye.

The wonderful screams of passersby as they ran away in fear instead of helping. And the look of absolute horror on the woman's face as she realized what she had done. It was her fault, really, she had whispered to her boyfriend that she thought the single girl at the table across from them was ugly. I didn't care much for the comment, but even the smallest mishaps can turn into severe punishments. But, really, who could blame me?

A/N: I feel kind of embarrassed for this chapter. The whole Hisoka and Skyler scene feels so cliche, although that's not really the word I'm looking for. BTW, if you're gay, I'm sorry if you felt offended, if definitely wasn't my intention.

Also, I was wondering which chapter title is your favorite? I'm not too good at creating them, but I try to make them funny. Are they funny or do they just sound stupid?