The Fruits Have Started To Ripen

Chapter 18

"Dolls... How fascinating." Hisoka smiles, licking his lips as he looks down at me. We're standing in his room, and I just finished explaining the bare minimum of my powers to Hisoka. I didn't want to tell him, but Hisoka can be very persuasive he he wants to be... Or he just threatened to never take me to the Phantom Troupe if I didn't tell him.

"Yup, that's my power, now tell me when you are going to take me to the Phantom Troupe, I'm getting impatient."

"No worries, Skyler, as soon as my precious fruit returns the favor I'll take you to meet them." Aura lights emit from his crotch as he fantasizes about Gon... again.

"What the hell are you going on about now?" I demand and Hisoka explains to me how Gon took his tag in the hunter exam and how he knows that Gon will try to return it because he is so pure.

"If he's so 'pure' what satisfaction will you get out of this?"

"First I will watch him ripen, and when he is in his juiciest time, I will pluck him and make him break."

"Okay." I deadpan. "Stop with the aura lights! It's annoying, and frankly very disgusting." Hisoka looks at me in a much calmer demeanor that a few seconds ago.

"He's coming tomorrow, you know?"

"Of course I know, Hisoka, you've only been talking about it constantly. Why bring it up again?"

"I'm just so excited. I can barely control myself anymore."

"Just keep it in your pants, you don't want to scare Gon away before he's ready." I lightly pat Hisoka on his back and then take my leave wondering how the hell he get's his shoulder muscles so toned when he barely even exercises.

I wake up nice and early the next day, feeling great. Partly because I'm super rich now, I won everything from my match yesterday. About a billion jenny. Just remember kids, gambling is a good way to make money. But, also because Gon and Killua are coming to the Heaven's Arena today. I'm not an obssevie pedofile like Hisoka, but I am interested to see how much Killua and Gon have grown in the past couple of weeks.

I take a shower and throw on a simple fit and flare dress, keeping my hair down, I look like an innocent and curious 13 to 19 year old girl. I then take take the elevator to the first floor, grab some food from the shop and head to the arena. I don't want to miss Gon and Killua's entrance so I'll be watching out for them all day. I sit in the middle of the stands and take a look at the 16 mini stations below.

I wait, watching people lose and pass. Then watch a few people who moved up to the second floor come again because they lost.

I wait some more, knocking out a few pervy guys and kicking them down beneath the bleachers. It must be pretty disgusting down there, but that's not my problem.

And, I wait some more, scrolling on my phone's feed. Listening to some music, and waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

Finally, I see Gon come onto the floor below me. A man, four times his height and at least 10 times his weight, is Gon's opponent. I wonder how he'll take this. However, I'm not surprised when all it takes is a single push for the man to go flying backwards and into the wall. I have Illumi's number, and he told me that his family has a testing gate and that, and I quote,

"That shady Gon got strong enough to open testing gate. He's stolen my precious Kil from me." What a drama queen, am I right? Anyway, not long after Gon wins his fight, and is promoted to floor 50, Killua walks into the stadium. His outfit is different as well, is Gon the only one who wears his green booty shorts all day everyday?