Hisoka's Been Cheating On Me?!

Chapter 20

A month has past since Gon lost his fight with Gido, and he's completely healed now, not that I'm surprised. In fact, I'm kind of disappointed in him, he should have healed in three weeks. However, he still can't do anything thanks to that "master" of his.

But that's besides the point. Hisoka actually has a match today and I've never actually seen him fight with nen before. I'm really excited to watch. Apparently it's a rematch and the person whom Hisoka is fighting is the only person to ever have survived a match and get three points as well. His name is Kastro.

Holy crap! The stadium is packed. So many people must want to watch this match, I never knew that Hisoka was so popular. I settle down into my seat, watching the match begin.

Kastro has long white hair and wears a long gold poncho type thing. He begins a conversation with Hisoka who is clearly enjoying himself. When the match officially starts, Kastro runs straight toward Hisoka, dodging around and smacking Hisoka in the face. Clean hit. Hisoka's smirk disappears and I smile. Did a formidable opponent finally show up?

Hisoka still isn't going on the offense and is hit again, this time on the other side of his face. Hisoka keeps running around while Kastro tries to connect an attack, succeeding another time when he kicks Hisoka in the face. Clean hit and knockdown.

Hisoka smiles creepily from his position on the floor before standing up.

"If I'm not mistaken, you seemed to disappear. No, that's not an accurate description." Hisoka speaks some more and Kastro promises to take his arm with the next strike. But I know Hisoka must still have tricks up his sleeves. I am correct when Hisoka puts his left arm out and tell Kastro to take it. However, Kastro takes the other one, as if to show that he can. Big mistake, as I, and Hisoka as well, have just figured out his abilities.

Hisoka's head turns around, smiling.

"This was just part of the plan."

"What crap!" Kastro angrily shouts. Hisoka holds his right arm with his left.

"I understand. You ability, in fact, a double."

"Impressive, you are correct." Kastro then doubles obviously in front of the whole audience to show his power.

"Is this your doppelganger?"

"Indeed." Both Kastros say in sync.

Hisoka's voice rings clearly in the whole audience explaining how he figured everything out. Kastro's annoying voice rings as he responds. One was ugly enough, we didn't need another. However, now that Hisoka knows Kastro's power, I find it obvious that Hisoka is going to win the match even though Kastro seems very confident in his new abilities, boasting about taking Hisoka's other arm. Did he ever stop to think that he's already shown so much of his power and Hisoka hasn't even resorted to nen yet?

Hisoka seems to be enjoying himself immensely, and has now covered his severed arm with a cloth. He concurrently throws it in the air, only for the audience to see nothing but playing cards rain down. With the cards on the floor, Hisoka begins to ask everyone a math question which will always result in 1. He pulls the ace from inside his bicep, grossing out most of the audience in the process. The announcer seems to think that it has no effect on the match, but she's wrong. Kastro's mental state is getting worse. I turn on nen in my eyes, and watch as a piece of Hisoka's nen is attached to Kastro. Has he forgotten the basics so quickly, when he was boasting the mastery of his nen? Hisoka gladly gives up his other arm only to surprise everyone when his right arm is now attached again.

Kastro is freaking out and Hisoka slowly takes Kastro down, with words that disrupt his mental state even further and finally and uppercut to the chin with his severed forearm. One by one as the cards Hisoka had previously dropped on the floor fly into Kastro's flesh, Hisoka delivers amazing insults one after another, winning.