(I) This isn't a prank

M O N S T E R A C A D E M Y

M O N S T E R
A C A D E M Y

C H A P T E R I

I got my consciousness back, but all I saw was all black. I couldn't see anything and they even tied my hands up. Did they kidnap me? But why? I didn't have any money to give them. The only thing I could remember was heading to my apartment but then somebody dragged me, covered my mouth and nose with a hanky then it went black.

Yeah, I think they kidnapped me.

"Is she awake?" A boy's voice appeared. It's very unfamiliar, the first time hearing that voice.

"Avaross, What are we going to do with her?" Another voice appeared it's more mature than the other voice I just heard a while ago.

I felt the man breathe near me as if he's smelling my hair. What's with this guy?! Is he a pervert? Are they perverts? Oh, God!

"Would you stop that?" Another unfamiliar voice appeared, it has the tone of authorization. As if he was the leader of this gang. Avaross, as I've heard, he moved back and let go of my hair. That guy, the one who's like the boss gave me chills in my spine.

It was silent for a couple of seconds. Until another Voice appeared, and yet again it's unfamiliar. "Yeah Avaross you should stop, you might wake her up and you know that is dangerous." This time the voice is more soft and gentle.

" she's up, I can sense it" Oh God, another voice appeared. So the unfamiliar voice kept appearing as if it never ends? Really?

Is there another voice that I never heard off?

Oh please, surprise me! Note the sarcasm.

I mentally rolled my eyes in the back of my head.

What the hell are they talking about? Me, dangerous? What nonsense is that?! Now maybe they got the wrong person? Okay now great! Look how lucky I am, again sarcasm.

One of the guys removed the blindfold that they put on me. The sun hit my eyes and it was painful but my eyes adjusted pretty quickly. As I hovered my head looking at my surroundings, I saw them. Four guys who kidnapped me.

"Who are you?" I immediately asked. I've been looking at them one by one, observing if they have any weapons with them. I hope there are not, but who am I kidding, I know in my deepest thought that they could have brought a weapon.

"Relax now little Lion, we won't hurt you" that's the voice who thinks that I'm dangerous. He has this monolid eyes with golden-brown hair.

"What are you talking about?!" Not gonna lie this is pissing me off! "Look, I think you've got the wrong person!" I added. They looked confused especially the mono-lid eye guy.

"Are you Emma Morfran?" The hunky with golden brown skin tone asked. The color of his eyes gives me more attention than his build, it is Light grey. It's beautiful.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered. Wait, how did they know my name? " How do you know me?" I asked, now I think they didn't get the wrong girl. "Then it's you" chills, the man who gave me chills earlier, it's him, he's paler than me and he has red hair, ginger hair to be exact.

"What do you want from me?" I asked to hope that they would be needing nothing from me. Because honestly, I don't have anything to give. I'm not rich, so why bother to kidnap me?

No one replied, do they want to kill me just for fun? Because no one says the 'we need money' line, like in the movies. If they don't like money, maybe they kill me for fun?

"Okay, to tell you the truth you can't get anything from me, I'm poor and unlucky" I explained, hoping that I could get away with this through talking and pity.

"Do you think we need money?" The guy with ginger hair said. Instantly I got scared. What's with him anyway? It annoys me when I feel intimidated by someone I don't even know.

"Then what do you need?!" I exclaimed. I'm already pissed. As I exclaimed the lights blinked for a while. "Okay, let's just relax Emma" The blonde guy tried to calm down but he isn't helping.

"Calm down? If you are in my position would you calm down?!" I said in anger, then again the lights blinked as if there was a shortage of power in the city, which is very rare.

They paused for a second, and the guy with ginger hair approached me. He leaned closer to my face, enough for me to notice the color of his eyes, It's brown and it's almost identical to cinnamon color.

"Do you know what you are?" He asked, his voice is his strength. It's husky, deep, and cool, enough to give you chills when they utter another word.

What kind of question is that? I know what I am. I'm a living, healthy human being! I don't have the time to play with them. Is this a prank? Well, I'm not happy about it and not having fun "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, trying to control my anger hoping it won't burst out, one thing I know for sure is that these guys are dangerous, not me but for them.

"Well, we just say that you need to be protected by any cost and we need to keep an eye on you."

"You are not answering my question!" I can't help it, the anger within me still wins. The lights once again blinked, and now it's not only that it blinked once but it blinked a couple of times.

I do not care about the power supply, all I want is to get out of this joke or if this is real, I just one to get out of it!

"Because you're a demon!" The mono-lid eye guy says in rush. With that ladies and gentlemen, I laughed. They are making fun of me, this is a prank! "Okay guys, you got me haha very funny would you release me now? because I have better things to do than playing with you" I said trying to untie the rope that tied my wrist.

"Avaross" The ginger hair guy called his friend as if he wants Avaross to do something.

"I'm sorry " The blonde hair guy apologized. Oh so that is Avaross, he started to sing a sad harmony then I fell into a deep slumber.

What did just happen?

So, Hi guys I've decided to focus on one story first so here's the the first chapter of The Monster Academy! :)

This chapter is dedicated to:

Thank you for reading kitty <3 Love lots. 

All right reserved by @_shorthairline
Plagiarism is Crime that is punishable by law.