(VIII) Ghost Witch

M O N S T E R A C A D E M Y

M O N S T E R
A C A D E M Y

C H A P T E R VIII

Drago called the group to meet. Apparently he is the school's Student Body President, and I'm surrounded by the officers which is the four people remaining.  Shira, Leo, Avaross and Azhu.

Leo is the Vice president,Shira is the secretary and Azhu is the treasurer while Avaross is the coordinator.

I was the non-student body member in this group and still hang out with them. We already sat down, I'm with Shira and Azhu, infront of us were Leo and Avaross.

Avaross knows what Nellie did to me, he got guilty and felt sorry for me. Drago ordered Avaross to clear my name which is a great idea, for the first time Drago and I had an agreement in one thing.

Avaross obeyed Drago and didn't argue and opposed to it and now the other student hate me less.

Drago set the meeting place in their hang out room, the first room I step foot in the academy.

We all sat down waiting for Drago to start talking. I then remembered what Drago did when Nellie attacked me, I didn't thank him for that.

I tried but it's just too awkward to thank Drago because he's an ass and I always hated his guts but there's a part of me that wanted to thank him.

He saved me from Nellie, I should thank him right?

Drago stood in-front of us and preparing to talk, he started a small cough to get our attention. "Thank you for coming, I just wanted to inform you that next week, friday would be our spring ball. I would like to listen for your suggestions and plan for the event." He explained.

I didn't know Monster Academy has that kind of event, I thought this school is all about academic and how they control their powers. Aside from powers and being not human, this school was like a normal school!

Glee started to fill me, when Drago announced the ball I got excited, finally a break from all the attacks and hates from the student.

I just want to have a great time in this party. Shira got the look that I was having, she's excited as well.

I already know what's Shira is thinking. She think of shopping and having dress up session with me.

She always like when we go shopping and try on clothes. Shira is not the typical mean girls type of girl, she's more on e-girl type of person.

She always wear black paired with color of her choice and silver accessories, mostly chains, in short she is cool. The coolest girl I've ever met.