(II) The Hidden Academy

M O N S T E R A C A D E M Y

M O N S T E R
A C A D E M Y

C H A P T E R II

"Ugh!" I groaned as I stretched my arms up. I fell asleep and I have the weirdest dream! I've got kidnapped by four handsome guys, one with blonde hair, the most handsome among the four.

Another one has the prettiest eyes I've seen! And a mono-lid eye guy who's cute and lastly the ginger-haired guy with a voice that could kill you instantly.

Thankfully it was all just a dream. I haven't opened my eyes yet because whenever I woke up from sleep I want to pretend that I'm still sleeping for two minutes. Why? Simple, I don't want to get out of bed.

"Are you awake?" A girl's voice asked. I jumped out of my bed immediately and saw a girl in front of me, she had pink hair with a piercing on the left side of her nose.

She seems nice but I don't know her! Goodness, what's with my life? "Who are you?" I asked while maintaining our distance from each other. "Hi, I'm Shira Circe" she introduced herself dully. She walked towards the desk and sat on the chair beside it. We looked into each other for five seconds then it hit me.

This isn't my room! Where the hell am I? I freaked out and got my things, ready to go. "Oh my Go-"

"Don't ever call his name," she says, cutting my sentence. She is not freaked out at all! A stranger is sleeping inside her room and she's just there sitting and eating an apple.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't be here. Oh Go-"

"Not a fan of that guy"

"Why am I here by the way? How did I end up here?" I asked. This is all odd for me! How the hell did I end up in someone's room and the unbelievable part is, it's a stranger's room I don't even know this lady and now I'm here inside her bedroom?

How can you explain that?

"You don't know why you're here?" She seemed amused. This is getting weirder than I thought. I nodded in response, she didn't know anything about this too?

"This is fun," she said with a smirk engraving on her lips. Really? She has a serious attitude problem, how is this fun?

I'm not having fun, which means it is not fun at all! "You know what? I'll just leave, I don't even know why I'm here." I got my things and made my way through the door. The door opened by itself.

I got confused on how did that even work? A morning full of surprises, that's what I thought. "You can't get out of here, once you enter this place there's no going back" she states confidently. I roamed my sight all over the room and thinking what she said. "I can't get out of this room?" I asked.

"No silly, you can't get out of this Academy" she clarified herself. Everything she said is not adding up and not making sense? She invited me to the window where I could see the outside. Students were walking down the street of the academy. It's like a prestigious school and the school is based on the classic era, the buildings are like those temples from Rome and Greece.