(IV) All was true

M O N S T E R A C A D E M Y

M O N S T E R
A C A D E M Y

C H A P T E R IV

I didn't want to go but Drago gave me no choice. He was still clinging and gripping my wrist as if it was not painful, it was! "Drago you're hurting me!" I yelled. He can't treat me like I don't have any decisions as if he's the only one who can decide!

As far as I know I can decide pretty well and don't need anyone to decide for me! He didn't bulge a little. This cold bastard is making me mad! He stared at me blankly like he doesn't care if he is hurting someone.

"We need to go to class now." He stated firmly. I can't deny that his voice is suitable for being a boss, he most likely gave the instruction rather than receiving it. However I shouldn't be affected by that, I don't like him and I don't like this place.

"No!" I insist. Drago clenched his teeth and stared at me. I can tell Drago is out of his temper in this moment and I have to admit I got scared and it ran through my nerves.

But all of that disappeared when his light cinnamon eyes turned amber, it was like magic and all. It's beautiful but scary, we were just staring for a couple of seconds and he put it off and let go of my hand.

He turned himself to me then moved a couple steps further. " Go to class now!" He demanded and out of somewhere my feet began to move. "It's in class 3-1 A" He last stated after we split our ways apart.

I don't know how to explain what happened but I think I just need to go.

* * *

I was still looking for my class and it was thirty minutes since I started looking. This school is not easy, there's a lot of buildings and rooms, who knows where's this class 3-1 A?

"Ugh!" I groaned, I'm getting tired looking for this class. I sat by the nearby bench releasing a big sigh, I still can't believe from all of this. It is not a dream, not even a joke and lastly I can't still think that all of what they are saying is true.

"There you are! They have been waiting for you!" It was the mono-lid eye guy which I completely forgot his name or I might not know his name. I stood up from where I was sitting and said, "I got lost.".

"Obviously" He says with a pinch of laughter, " Come on, let us go to our class" He continued. I felt really bad that I don't know his name. We walked towards the class and the hallways are empty if we are not here walking. It was five minutes till we arrived at the class, and it took me thirty minutes to look for this classroom? I should have seen this classroom earlier than thirty minutes if that's the case!

The mono-lid eye guy walked his way to his desk. "Hey. . ." I called to thank him but I didn't even know his name. "Azhuro but you can call me Azhu'' He introduced himself. Thankfully he already read what's in my mind and I think it's because of my expression, I'm aware that it was obvious that I don't know his name.