(VII) One Day Relationship

M O N S T E R A C A D E M Y

M O N S T E R
A C A D E M Y

C H A P T E R VII

I'm slowly adjusting in this academy, two week has passed since I first got here all confused and angry but now I'm starting to get use to it. The flying, the unusual fights and not to mention I didn't ran away or close my eyes when the clock tik at five in the afternoon.

I'm currently walking down the hallways It's our break so plenty of students were scattered all over the school doing stuff they want, dating and chitchatting.

I walked passed a bulletin board where all the top ten strongest monsters were recently pinned and posted. Shira was not wrong with her ranking when she informed me all of this stuff

Monster Rankings
1. Drago Anguis
2. Leo Bardolf
3. Azhuro Chu'a
4. Avaross Zidon
5. Shira Circe
6. Vayne Howarth
7. Valvin Mcfadden
8. Zefur Henderson
9. Aozora Stuart
10. Rirvyana Waters

Those were the top ten monster in the academy. Even though two weeks have passed all of my classmates except the people I hang out with, still hates me because of that incident where I ran away.

I hoped that they could understand that it was my first time seeing them with their true form specially if it was all new to me.

After that incident students treat me like an outcast, if I was not hanging out with Shira and the others I might end up being alone.

I still call them human because I'll be upset of myself if I call them monsters, they didn't do anything bad or that would harm the innocent only true monsters could do that, for me they are all humans.

A loud commotion got me distracted from pacing out. Avaross was running away from some lady, which by the way is gorgeous.
When Avaross noticed me from the crowd of student he then plastered a grin on his face.

Oh no, this is bad.

"Emma!" He called and I ignore, I turned my self in the opposite direction where Avaross was and pretend that I didn't heard anything from anyone but he didn't notice that I was Ignoring him. I have a bad feeling from this, Avaross don't usually shout randomly specially if there's a lot of people watching.

It may hurt his reputation so this Avaross is not normal. "Emma!" He called again, I was still ignoring him and continue to walk away from him. Luck was not in my side my entire life, he managed to catch me and hold my left shoulder for me to stop walking.