(III) Headmistress's office

M O N S T E R A C A D E M Y

M O N S T E R
A C A D E M Y

C H A P T E R  III

This isn't happening, right? Those eyes, I knew them I really do! But this is not making sense, all of that is just a dream, that can't be true. His footsteps moving nearer and nearer as my heart beats stronger and stronger.

I need answers now!

"So you're awake?" He said, his grey eyes staring at me. I can sense that he is dangerous. I didn't reply, I'm too scared to answer. "As you can see, yeah. She's up and cares to explain why she is here?" Shira asked the guy a question. I can't cope up with this! So the kidnapping was true and all of that is not a dream!

They started talking, I heard them but that's just it. I don't even understand what they're talking about. There's a lot of thought in my mind, as if it was so crowded I can't even hear their voices.

"Are you okay?" Shira asked, patting my shoulder to catch my attention. She caught my attention and looked at me worriedly.

"No. . ." I replied.

"Seriously Leo, what did you do?!" Shira asked Leo while checking on me. "It's Drago's idea. We uhm. . ."

"Spit it!" Shira yelled at Leo.

"Okay, We kidnapped her to bring her here to the academy" He stated, it makes Shira even more furious. She moved closer to Leo, while he was doing the opposite.

"You what? What were you thinkin!. . ."Shira exclaimed hoping for answers. I do want to know answers too.

"She's a mortal girl and you kidnapped her? Do you know what the Headmistress will do to you? She can kill you on the spot making more trouble like you used to do! Don't you understand?" Leo received an earful of nagging from Shira.

Shira does have the mother-slash-Yolo hot girl vibe. She just wants the right thing to do. " Listen, Shira, it's from the Headmistress and no, she is not human at all!. . ." Leo explained and I was just standing there listening to what they are saying. I'm starting to believe that, this is all true.

"Wait, if she's not human what is she?" Shira asked and I might know the answer for that because they told me so.

"Demon" I uttered. Staring in the same area when I was staring for the past minutes. "Yes Shira, she's a demon. . ."

The tension cut off when the door started to squeak. Someone entered the room, three people entered the room.

And those were the guys who kidnapped me. "Hi! Beauty" Avaross greeted me, waving. Besides Avaross is the guy with ginger hair and beside him is the mono-lid guy.

"What's happening here?" The ginger-haired guy asked Leo and Shira. I'm still having goosebumps whenever I hear his voice. Why am I not getting used to it?