(IX) Lilith's Blood

M O N S T E R A C A D E M Y

M O N S T E R
A C A D E M Y

C H A P T E R IX

I woke up by the chatter I heard, I tried to move but my body still aches from what happened. I remember all that happened crystal clear, Sasha has wings, but witch don't have wings. If they have I should have known, Shira didn't have any wings on her.

Shira noticed that I got my conscious back  she began sprinting towards me, When I first saw and met Shira my impression of her is sassy like she didn't care at anything at all but the true Shira is very soft, thoughtful and caring.

I don't have any friends outside this academy, people outside would avoid me because of the past that I have. I was talking about Jacob, they always thought that I'm dangerous, that I can kill someone. Jacobs' parents ask for my forgiveness but the people never believed my truth they insisted that I was the one who hurt Jacob.

I don't have any friends not even one. I'm used to be alone in my small studio apartment but then everything stirred up when I met Shira and the others.

"Are you okay?" Shira instantly ask when she sat beside my bed. I was in the infirmary with the nurse, Shira and the Headmistress is tending my care. The Headmistress has a serious look on her face thats says trouble.

I nod in response to Shira, she was holding my hand tightly then I moved myself and sat on the infirmary bed, Shira helped me sit up. "I'm sorry" she apologised, this made me confuse, why is she apologising?

She didn't do anything to me, The one that should be apologising is Sasha, "No, don't say sorry you did nothing." I stated squeezing her hand that was holding me for a couple of seconds now.

She shook her head in response, I don't understand what Shira is Implying. "I should have stop Sasha, she might listen to me." She informed me. I waited for her to continue and explain more to me.

"I knew Sasha and didn't inform you much earlier." She said. I know she knew Sasha but I don't know why she's apologising it didn't make sense.

"I don't understand, I already know that you knew Sasha. Why are you apologising?" I asked looking all confused. She shook her head ones again she looked tensed and nervous.

"Sasha is my lover ten years ago, then she died not long since we started dating." She explained, I was surprised by Shira's revelation not only that even the Headmistress was shocked by it however it didn't last long and changed her expression into her usual expression, the strict and serious headmistress.

I land my other free hand to hold Shira's hand. She looked at me with teary eyes, I comforted Shira by reassuring that everything is okay and I don't blame her. She automatically understands my expression and smiled.