(VI) The Downtown Area

M O N S T E R A C A D E M Y

M O N S T E R
A C A D E M Y

C H A P T E R  VI

Wednesday morning a day after the revelation about me, who I really was. Everything registered to me and I'm doing my best to accept it.

Apparently I got fever from all the shock that I've been through, I didn't know that was a thing or maybe it's the things I couldn't explain like their world, soon to be my world.

Shira was keeping me company while I'm sick and do her witch thing, our room was like a science lab with all the apparatus she's using just to make me a medicine.

'I will make you a non chemical medicine that would heal you in no time' the exact words she says when I woke up because of extreme headache.

She was still mixing and measuring ingredients, she started it hours ago. It's not that I don't believe in her, I'm one hundred percent a believer of her doing but I was just worried on the possible side effect that could affect me. I didn't even know that it would took this long, I must have increased my expectations to high.

I shut my eyes for a while, taking a nap and waiting for the Finish result of Shira's creation.

————

I wanted to meet my mother so badly, or the mother who's not Lilith. I wanted to ask her if the reason why she changed and treat me not more than a dog, was because I'm not her real daughter or there was something else.

The nap that I planned was turned into deep sleep, thankfully Shira woke me up by tapping my shoulder while calling my name. I groan as I open my eyes I saw Shira all smiling with a beaker in her right hand.

She did it, She's done with the medicine. I helped my self out to sit up just so I can drink what Shira made for me.

The color was not that pleasant to see, it's somewhat a muddy color, I want to back out on drinking the medicine but I don't want to waste what Shira made for me it will hurt her feelings.

I took the medicine from her and the smell hit my nostril so bad, it smells horrible. For a second I almost back out from taking this medicine but when I looked at Shira she was still looking at me waiting for me to take the medicine.

I don't have any choice then.

I take a quick and big gulp of the medicine, oh boy that taste much horrible than it smelled. It instantly get my feet up and surprisingly I was energised and all the  headaches and body paint all went away.