* Author's Note & Prologue *

Hey guys, this is me, Chocolove707 and this is my first story. You might find some mistakes but I assure you that I will start editing as I write further. So please bear with me if there are any.

Oh and the above picture has all the main characters of my story. This is a Romedy ( Romance + Comedy) and that is the sole reason I suggest you  read this.

Disclaimer:

This book is purely a work of fiction. All the names, characters, location and incidents in it are products of imagination. Any resemblance to any other story or plot is a mere coincidence.

© All rights reserved.

This book is under copyright and failure to abide by the standards of copyrights is punishable by the law.

It takes real effort to make a book, so have I taken. If you want to copy an idea or any segment for that matter, just contact me. I assure you I won't bite.

And lastly.....
Thank you for choosing my story to read. I will try to update as soon as possible. This book has the life story of multiple people, as you should know, I've emphasized on friendship. But the story will mainly revolve around the four characters mentioned above.

Updates will be monthly twice (or thrice depending on the situation).

Please vote if you find the story interesting and your comments are always appreciated.

Follow if you like me.

Love y'all,
Chocolove707🍫

✴✴✴

Foreword✴

Yawns are not the only infectious things out there, besides germs. Giggles can spread from person to person. So can Blushing!
...

You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you dont want to feel.

...

Gravitation can't be held responsible for people falling in Love.

✴✴✴

Prologue

Scarlet is in college. Known to others as a tomboy for her masculine character and going by the name Scar, she hates to do everything that a normal girl would love to: makeup, gossip and particularly the colour pink.

Since childhood, being around friends with most of them being boys, she is regarded their best pal.

What do you think would happen?

Will the guy who caught her eye consider her a girl, or treat her as the tomboy she is?

Will she capture his heart like he captured hers?
Will he see her the way she sees him?
or
Will her love change for the better?

Stay tuned to know what happens!!!

✴✴✴