Chapter 19 - * The I/N test *

Dedicated to Be_Amazingg

Tag- WriterAwards

Stan's POV

Whatever these stupid thoughts were, an infatuation or attraction, I didn't know. My inner voice and I were constantly arguing, but then again, this was a moot topic.

You guys wondering what the hell I'm talking about?

You're right.... it's about Scar.

And the bond between us.

What did Scar think of us? Were we like the-

"Forever best friends, no ifs, no buts" or "The Best buddy brother" kind or was she even a teeny weeny bit attracted to me. I had to find out. So technically, I had to study the overall gestalt of her behaviour.

Finding out if a girl is interested in you or not is really easy. I'm not talking about the stupid 'If she's playing with her hair, she likes you' or 'if she's meddling with the keys, she wants to kiss you' kind of thing.

Cause frankly, all that is just crap. Guys who advice this, don't actually have experience with girls. Maybe these things work with few girls, but definitely not all, that I can assure.

To find out if a girl finds you attractive or not, simply depends on her behaviour, that which is involuntary. We just have to notice every nuance and subconscious gestures, and grab them at the right time and charm her.

Result-- If she's not into your pants, she's at the least in your hands.

Then again, finding out if your best friend likes you or not is a bit different and tricky. You'll have to compare these nuances with normal friendly gestures.

I know the way to find Scar's in or not. Only, now I have to start working on it. My way of saying 'The Interested slash Not test'....for short 'The I/N test'

#1...Physical Contact...

Often friendly punches and nudges will only mean she likes the contact but is taking precautionary measures not to do it in any other way which will ruin the friendship. Now, the point with Scar, we do have a lot of physical contact, and even cheek kisses at times.

Okay, most of the times.

But the confusion being here is sometimes I feel she's effected, like just a while back, I kissed her cheek before getting out of the car (while talking about me having the urge to kiss her). She was stunned, definitely effected! But sometimes she doesn't give a care in the world. This is utter confusion, so I'll just have to move on to the next point.

#2...Doesn't like to spend time with other guys...

That is again a discombobulated topic. Since childhood, she's hung out only with boys, at least majority of them are. Its natural that she'll like to spend time with other guys. Also there is this new guy, what was his name...Ah! Taylor. And I guess she does like to spend time with him, considering how she was talking on her not so secret date. So ultimately even this point needs to be scratched out.

But I really wonder, does she like this Taylor guy of hers...

#3...Being Blunt...

If there is no topic that can't be discussed between each other, then she's in. I tested this by asking her if she was a virgin, but she just asked me to shut up. She knew I knew the answer.

But now I doubt, do I actually know?!

Again, being blunt and candor to each other will only show how close we are as friends, in our case. So this point is also omitted.