Chapter 17 - *Lets have a kissing Challenge*

Dedicated to chrstal222

-*-*-*-
Chapter 17 - *Let's have a tasting Challenge*
-*-*-*-

Scarlet's POV.

I winced from the light that struck my eyes. I sat up leaning on head board, rubbing my eyes I recalled all the events of the night before. I grinned getting off the bed. I was exultant. I thought of wearing red lace dress for the party, but I didn't decide. I remembered Stan asking me to dress up for him, firstly, it was an unbelievable fact, and secondly, I've gone crazy doing happy dance, humming along.

I went in to take a shower. After washing my hair with strawberry scented shampoo, I scrubbed myself and showered. I then wrapped a towel around me and brushed my teeth.

I came out with the yellow towel around me. I spread the three dresses on the bed. The orange one, actually peach to be exact was a little long below knees. It was simple and elegant, but I thought of using it on another occasion.

The black one which he selected was an lbd and it was plain three fourth sleeved, ending just above my knees. The tags were still intact in this one. Even the red one had the tag which was an assurance that I had really left it confined, I had never needed or had never dressed to impress.

But this time it was different, everything was different. I looked at the mirror in the dresser as I placed the red lace dress over me, the entire dress was made of velvet floral lace. It had very short sleeves and there was black lining started at the bust. Of course there was a lining, who would buy a dress if not for the lining.....and then I remembered.

Of course Rochelle would buy it. She had once worn a lace poncho with a skimpy, no, a very skimpy strapless bra. The bra was as though it was made for a five year old, but then again, which five year old would wear a bra?

I just shuddered at my thoughts. What the hell was I thinking? I shook my head again, that's when I felt my wet hair hitting my back. I took a look at the bed and confirmed to wear the red dress. I placed the other two back in my abandoned cupboard.

That cupboard is not going to remain abandoned anymore. I heard my inner talking. I simply smiled.

I remembered Stan would be here any minute to pick me up to the college and so, I decided to hurry up with my dressing. I wore a black shirt which had blue dots and accompanied it with dark shaded, low waist denims. I then brushed my hair and made them into three portions, having two in the front covering my bust, and the other portion at the back. I applied a coat of strawberry lip balm.

What? Lip balm doesn't come under make up! I reasoned with my conscience and left my room to wear my shoes. I sat on the couch and tied my laces.
Ash was nowhere to be found, I guess he already left to the library he was talking about. I heard a car honking and took my cue to leave. Mom must be sleeping in her room after returning back yesterday, late in the night. So, I took a 'post it' and scribbled my whereabouts on it, then stuck it to the fridge. I left the house, locking the doors.

Stan was leaning on his closed door. I hopped through the stairs and approached him. He smiled at me. I gave a normal hug.

"You look different!" He said scratching his chin, as if analysing something. I looked down at myself.

"Different as in good or bad." I asked.

"Good........Definitely good." He smiled. It automated me to smile back.

He opened the passenger seat door for me, like the gentleman he was. Actually he was not a gentleman, at least not most of the times.

He closed the door for me, then rounded over the car to reach the driver's seat. He got in while I buckled my seatbelt.