Chapter 1 - * Thanks to 'The sleeping beauty' *

Hi guys ,

I haven't started editing yet. So, if there are any mistakes, please cooperate.

-*-*-*-

Chapter 1 - * Thanks to 'The sleeping beauty' *

-*-*-*-

Stan's POV

My day began tardily, having spent a lot of time in my bed. Everyday  Scar and I would go to college together in my mini van. But today onwards until a month, she will have to stay with Eva. My minivan is in with the garage as there was a small repair. So, I couldn't be dropping her anyways.

Thinking about them and how they both would go to college, I got an idea of driving them to college. I remembered about my mom's black SUV, which I'm sure will be a good surprise for Scarlet, I think.

I quickly got up from my bed imagining how much of a struggle it would be for Scar to wake Eva up.  Also, I can totally visualize how Eva would be crying like a little girl.

I had only a few minutes to get ready if I was to pick them up, so I hurried. I first took a quick shower and dressed myself in dark blue jeans and a black T-shirt. I soon went down and wore my Pumas.

I wished my mom 'good morning' and asked her if I could take her SUV. She did agree, but with one condition. I knew she'd agree.

The condition being, I should drive it carefully, which was pretty simple. I thanked her and kissed her cheeks as soon as I got the keys.

"I'm in a hurry, mom. Gotta go, bye", I screamed, before I rushed to the door.
I could hear her shouting,

"Stan wait! At least eat your breakfast". You know, the typical mom dialogue.

"Mom. Please! I'm sure Scar has not eaten her's yet. I'll just grab something on my way for both of us." I answered.
My mom sighed,"Fine!"

I gave her a smile and left .

I stopped the SUV near a cafe and went in to buy some sandwiches and black coffee for Scar the way she likes it. I then rushed to the car and drove to Eva's place.

I knocked on the door and waited . It was Scar who opened it. She smiled on seeing me. I bet she was happy that I was here.

She then let out a sigh and said, "Eva is not ready yet and I so don't wanna get late today".

I went in to the room to see Eva still sleeping peacefully.

Scar came following me. I turned to her and winked as I headed slowly towards the bed, like a predator waiting to catch his prey.

"Superman to the rescue!" I shouted and jumped on the bed. Eva got up with a jerk as she screamed.

"Idiot! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" she said panting as she pacified her heart with her hand tapping over it.