Chapter 9 - * You are a stupid then?*

Dedicated to Trendylover182

How are you all?

This book crossed 800 views.... I mean like WOWwww! You guys are just Awesomeeee!

Thanks for your lovely support, now I feel I write a tad bit better than the shit I imagined I used to write.

-*-*-*-

Chapter 9 - * You are a stupid then? *

-*-*-*-

Stan's POV.

Today was Monday but I need not go to the college as it was our study holiday for the upcoming exams. Being my usual self, I did not prepare much for the examinations, though, I was quite well with calculus as I did the assignment for Scar. Statistics being my favorite subject, I was naturally good at it. So, all I need to do was concentrate a little on the other subjects.

I soon got ready, ate some sandwiches as breakfast and began to study. First, I made a learning schedule for this week, which took almost fifteen minutes for me to prepare. I had already done the preparations required to improvise the restaurant and was quite confident that I would possibly succeed in both my goals simultaneously, as long as I was determined, which I was. I was quite determined to score high in exams and to bring fame to our restaurant.

 I was quite determined to score high in exams and to bring fame to our restaurant

According to my schedule, I started my study by working on Accounts. I started it from the scratch, learning the subject from the basics. After, I went through my contents and then started to revise it by writing notes. I got encouraged and put more interest into the subject when I got most of the answers right.

-*-*-*-

Whatever be the fate of the restaurant, I was now sure that I would earn high scores in my examinations, because of my serious preparation. I've never worked so hard for my studies and now I feel the subject has always been like this: easy. The only difference now is that I've started paying attention to it. I've never cared about my scores until now, but after working so hard now, I couldn't afford to be carefree.

If I keep it consistent, I would be able to prove dad wrong that I can take responsibility of myself and others as well. And I will surely prove him that I'm not good for nothing - as he put before going abroad.

-*-*-*-

After spending about four hours doing nothing but learning for the exams since morning, I was tired. So I went to the living room for a break. I switched on the television and began to tune between different channels before stopping at a random drama. I was watching it for a few minutes when one of the characters wearing a lacy black dress with dark lipstick came into the scene. She immediately reminded me of Scar.