Chapter 6 - * You look very sexy... I mean beautiful *

Dedicated to American_Gurl123

Whether you like it or not please don't forget to leave your opinions in the comment area. I really helps me to look at different perspectives.

-*-*-*-

Chapter 6 - * You look very Sexy... I mean Beautiful *

-*-*-*-

Scar's POV.

My day began lazily. I had to drag myself to the bathroom unwillingly as today was going to be my first ever date, that too with Taylor.

After showering, I wore my long bathrobe and exited the bathroom in search of my date outfit that Eva selected yesterday. I towel dried my hair and called for Eva as I couldn't find the dress.

"Oh! You done with the showering already! Now let me get you ready." Said Eva with sparkling eyes when she came into my room and found me done drying my hair.

"The way you behave makes me feel like its my first day of school." I said in an annoyed tone.

"You may consider it as the first day of school, Scar. Cause its your first ever date, something that should be special and memorable. Just like how you learn new things on your first day of school, you are going to get to know something new about a person. You better get this into your mind, dumb nuts!" She said as she took out a lacy black dress out of my closet.

"This not the typical me, Eva. It's very unusual to me and like how you said this is like the first day of school, this is my very first date! I am feeling very nervous and moreover I don't wanna go." I said as I sat on the corner of my bed.

"Oh c'mon, Scar! Nervous is what every girl feels on her first date. That's completely normal, Scar." She said, handing the dress to me. The dress was very beautiful and classy but was just not my type and I won't deny to accept that it would look crappy on me.

Actually its not the nervousness, its your lack of intrest. I could hear my inner saying as I moved forward to take the dress.

"Get up, now. Don't be a kid. Hurry up and wear it. We don't have much time and I have to do your make up too." She ordered, pulling me off the bed and left the room for me to change. I soon wore it. I did not even dare to look into the mirror and went and stood in front of my bedroom door. I was hesitant to open it thinking that I would look awful. I was snapped out of my tiny zone out session by Eva knocking on the door, asking me whether I was finished changing.

I somehow made up my mind and opened the door, only for Eva to stop dead on her tracks as soon as she saw me. Do I look horrible?

"I knew it! I knew that I would look terrible! I would never look like you girls, Eva! Please let me wear my casuals, please!" I said shaking my head from left to right and pleaded to her. If it was not for this insane girl, I would never have worn a dress in the first place.

"Oh my gosh, Scar! You look beautiful! Just like a Victoria's Secret's model! Now just shut up and don't you dare speak of changing to you crappy casuals again!" Her exclamation was unbelievable.

She then pulled me to the dresser and made me sit in front of it. Then she instructed me to close my eyes and began to do the Eva stuff. She first straightened my hair and then began with the make up. She applied some cold liquid on my face, which she called the concealer and then some mascara and eyeliner. It was so disturbing to have my eyes closed. The way she was talking about each makeup stuff made me feel like I would look like a buffoon after everything is done.