Chapter 8 - * Consider it Sweet Revenge *

Dedicated to harleenkhan

Hi!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! Hope you guys have a blast. Wishing you all a good start.

Hope you liked the date chap. Did you guys see that coming? I'm trying to make it not so cliché. So please reply.

Really grateful for your views, votes and comments.

Thank you!!!!!!! :D

-*-*-*-

Chapter 8 - * Consider it Sweet Revenge *

-*-*-*-

Taylor's POV.

On the way back home, Scarlet was oddly silent. The whole way, she kept her cool which got me really frightened. The Scarlet that I came to know of in the past few days would give me a long lecture till we reach home. She would even go to the extent of punching me square on my face for imposing something like that on her.

Her behaviour was freaking me out. I mean, it wasn't that she was avoiding me because she was showing out her cool, casual self. I wondered what was going on in her mind.

Oh gawd!!! Was she was going to take revenge for what happened today to win the quarrel? If yes, I don't even want to know what she was going to do! I, for sure, knew how evil she can become when it came to her taking revenge on somebody. I hope that was not going to be the case with me. If that was it, I was sure that I would literally die.

My dear God, please save me from this girl if she was planning for a revenge in that little brain of hers!

Relax, John! Be optimistic, man! Can't you see that's he is calm? I am sure she was recalling all the incidents that happened today...she must be reliving all the fun moments...that must be the reason for her calmness, dude, Relax! She doesn't care about the kiss! I could hear my inner thoughts trying to calm my anxious heart.

From the way her cheeks heated from the touch of my hand when we kissed, I knew that I had an effect on her.

Just because you had an effect on her doesn't mean that she likes you, John. Said my inner thoughts again, making me roll my ayes at myself. Didn't you see the way she spoke continuously about that Stan guy?

I was sure that she had a crush on him. Why else would she talk about him on every stage of our date?

I couldn't help but feel jealous of Stan, even though I didn't know him at all. The moment I laid my eyes on Scarlet, I knew that I was attracted to her. The attraction only increased as I came to know more about her. It was just that her beauty and personality was really hard to resist.

May be she just gave in to me because of the bet.

Oh shit!

My eyes widened in realisation that I had compelled her to go on this date with me and more importantly, compelled her to kiss me! Oh God! I felt very guilty for having done that and realized that I needed to apologize to her.