Chapter 2 - * The Hangout *

Dedicated to AlizuLawliet

Hello guys! Thank you for reading, hope this long chapter counterbalances the week's wait.

Would love to know if you enjoyed this chapter.

-*-*-*-

Chapter 2 - * The Hangout *

-*-*-*-

Scar's POV.

I was in the shower when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey Eva, can you go check on the door?." I shouted for Eva from inside the bathroom.

"I am on it." she shouted back as I continued to shower.

I soon got ready in a grey Sunny Orlando T shirt with jeans. I dried my hair and tied it in a ponytail.

When I went to the kitchen to get some juice, I heard a stranger's voice. So I went to the living room to see who it was.

There was a guy sitting on the couch with his back facing towards me. Eva was seated facing him.

When she saw me, I tried to ask who it was with my gestures, but she answered it out loud.

"There you are. This is Taylor, Stacy's cousin." She said making the guy named Taylor turn towards me and smile. "He is going to stay with us for sometime now." She finished.

I moved forward and sat next to Eva when she tapped the empty space next to her, gesturing me to sit.

Taylor seemed to be about twenty years old. He had black hair & brown eyes and was quite muscular. And all in all, he looked attractive.

"Hi, I'm Taylor, pleased to meet you

"Hi, I'm Taylor, pleased to meet you." He said with a smile.

"The name's Scaa---" I started but Eva interrupted me.

"Taylor, you are new here, aren't you?" She asked Taylor.

"Yes, I am." He replied. "I've been here once to stay with my grandmother but was very small back then to remember anything now. Why do you ask anyway?" He said in a flirty tone.

Eva suddenly jumped with excitement. "So technically you've not been to the amazingly crazy places around here, right?"

"For a fact, No! But I would love to go out with you ladies." Taylor said with a wink.

Eva was about to tell something but Taylor interrupted her. "Wait, Eva! Before you start planning about it, let me remind you that you never introduced this beauty to me yet." Taylor asked, pointing towards me with his gaze.

"Oh! Right I totally forgot about that. This is Scarlet Brown, my crazy best friend who is giving me company in this apartment for the time being until my brother returns from NYC." Eva introduced me. "Okay! Now forget all that and tell me about your plans for today." Eva asked Taylor.