**13**

Naina gave her exams as she was told to do so. It was really heart breaking moment for everyone because she got really good marks in all the subjects. She got the highest in English.

Everyone praised her and they all said her that she is truly an icon for the whole school. Everyone should learn from her.

Three weeks later..

Everyone was promoted to their new classes and everyone was happy except Naina.

She had to leave her friends with whom she had a great bonding. It was going to be a new start and she was hesitant about it but decided to take it positively as that is the best thing she can do or probably that was the only thing she could do.

Naina's POV

I have never felt awkward before. If the ground could break and swallow me up, it would have been much better.

I entered the school and everything seemed new to me not because the school was renovated or something but I was going to be a total stranger to everyone once again as I was four months ago.

We never had a good bonding with our juniors. We in the sense the whole class. I was not known to them much neither I had much interaction.

From the point of view of liking and disliking, there are two types of feelings from both the parties, love-hate or love-love.

But here the case was different. The only thing I knew was, they hated us and we hated them more.

"GOSH! HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE THERE WITH THOSE PEOPLE??!!"

xxxxxx----------------------------------xxxxxx

I was having a really tough time deciding whether I shoud step inside the classroom or not. I was waiting outside the classroom since past ten minutes and in the end I decided that I should entre inside like a normal human being.

As I entred, I spotted Natasha braiding her hair. I knew some of the girls since the exhibition day as they were also volunteers along with me.
Natasha was one among them.

We had a casual Hi-Hello and then she asked the most obvious question,
"Why're you here with us in this class?"

Ugghhh!! I screamed internally.
I don't know how many people are going to ask me this question and how many times I would have to explain.

I chose to answer her all whys-whats and she then understood my problem.

Soon the class started to get more noisy and I started getting more glances.

I knew this would happen. I wanted to hide myself but I knew thats not the solution to my problem. If I had to survive I had to face the problem.

As the entire class reunited after a week's break, they were busy chit-chatting and I was just seated in a corner.

Natasha once in a while would come and check on me and that was really sweet of her. She even made a place for me next to her so that I don't feel left out.

After a while, I see Rani and Mohini entering my class. They might have come to check on me, I thought but I was wrong. Rani and Mohini failed in their exams so they were to repeat it again.

I felt bad for them but I also got two known people who would be with me and I would not feel left out.

I was having a mixed emotion. I did not know if I should thank god for sending them here or grieve for their current situation.

Rani was the most hated girl from our juniors and that a trouble in her mind. She did not bother if she failed or not but being with the juniors hurted her ego the most.

The bell rang and everybody took their seats. I asked Natasha if she would not mind me sitting with my old friends and accompany them.

She was cool with it so I was seated in the middle of Rani and Mohini.

As far as I knew, Mohini was a really bright student and I could not believe she failed in the exams.

If I used to score the first position, she would definitely grab the second one but this time, it was nothing like that.

I only hoped that Mohini would adjust herself to this situation as much as I did. It did not fit in my mind all of a sudden but eventually, I had to accept it because I had no other choice.

xxxxxx----------------------------------xxxxxx

The teacher entred the class and it was our first period. She knew me well and told my whole situation to the entire class and praised me that I was a really bright student but unfortunately things took place that were not in my favour.

I was glad that she said all this because Muskaan and some other girls kept asking Natasha "why is she there in our class?"

Even though Natasha expalined them many times, they failed to understand and she finally gave up. She told them to ask me but they all were so alienated towards me that no one actually spoke to me.

It seemed like they had a new disease which just started to spread in this class as 'Nainaphobia'.

The classes went good and I read those chapters which I initially missed but somehow managed to learn them on my own.

It was a new beginning of my life and I should not let anyone bring me down. Afterall, I did not commit any crime so why should I hide or feel embarassed about?
_______________________________________

So here is the next update! Yaay!

Will Naina be able to find some good and genuine friends?

Please vote, comment and share with your friends.

Thank you..!! :)