**23**

Sahil's POV

It was four months of relationship and everything was magical.

There was nothing like we had doubt on each other. We trusted each other so much.

I was just troubling her and teasing her to hack her account. To my surprise, she innocently said, "take my password, why do you want to hack?'

She gave it without any hesitation and I took it.
I will go through your inbox, I said.
Do whatever you want, nothing is hidden from you, she said.

That day, she had some class test, so we did not talk much as she had to prepare well.

The moment she hung up, I started missing her. I wanted to call her again and listen to her non stop talks but it was not the wise decision.

I kept looking at her pictures and the went to her profile.

All of a sudden, I thought to go log into her account.

I was going through her inbox and also checked some conversations, they were about how much she loves me and how lucky she is to have me. Trust me, this felt so good.

I continued scrolling and in mid way, something caught my eye. A person named Aditya Gupta was blocked.

Did he block her or did she block him? Either way, there must be a reason, I thought.

I started to read their conversation. The way they chatted about their childhood days seemed like they were family friends since her childhood.

I discovered many things about her. Naina is girl, who loves sports. She  could compete with boys, is not scared of height or dark room and dancing is her passion.

There was a small smile plastered on my face all the time while I read their conversation.

Soon I reached a part which I did not like.

Aditya: Hey Naina, I wanna say you something.

Naina: yeah sure, go ahead. When did you become so formal? ;)

Aditya: It's really serious. I am in love with you Naina.

Hello!!

You there?

Naina.. please reply!! :(

Naina: What do I reply to this Adi? You know I am not that type of girl. I don't really see you that way. I don't understand how you came to such conclusion. This is so weird.

Aditya: What?! Are you serious? Don't you remember I carried you when you were scared of a cockroach that was on the floor and you just denied to walk?
Don't you remember stopped the crowd of guys approaching you?
Don't you remember when we used to play ghost house and I always used to protect you as a sheild so that no one would catch you?
Is that all not love?

Naina: You're stupid Adi. You and I, both of know that these were childhood memories. This happens in every kids playtime but we can't conclude it as love. For god sake throw away this idea.
This is so ridiculous! I can't believe we are having this sort of conversation. :/

Aditya: Do you love me or not?

Naina: Ofcourse I do love you but in a brotherly way. I always called you as Adi bhaiyya (brother) but you only told me not to call you by that name. It's my mistake that I agreed to it in the first place. :(

Aditya: Hahaha.. you really thought I am serious? Do you really think I will love you?
You are all covered up and don't even show your skin but under those dress, that hot body of yours makes me go crazy Naina.

Naina: Yuck! You are so disgusting Adi. How can you even talk to me this way. I have no words to say.

Aditya: Oh come on! Don't behave like you don't know anything. Don't you remember the day we all went to a beach and you wore white salwaar-kameez and you were completely drenched in water and the fabric which was sticking to your body, showed most of your skin, you looked breath taking.
You're so hot Naina, be mine and I will show you the world.

Naina: Enough of this conversation Adi, I never knew you have made this image of mine in your flithy mind. If you were here next to me, I would have printed all my fingers on your face. How can you stoop so low?

Whether I hugged you or played with you, that was all natural. I do the same with my brothers and you know it very well, I don't let a guy touch me. I never had such dirt filled in my brain but I think you need to be made clear. I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR YOU AND ESPECIALLY AFTER KNOWING YOUR CHARACTER AND YOUR DIRTY IMAGINATION, I WILL NEVER HAVE IT EITHER.
I am done with this conversation and you don't deserve to be in my list.
Good bye!

This whole conversation made me sick. I felt like puching him. I was not only angry but hurted too.

Why did'nt Naina tell this to me before? Why did she hide the from me?

Was this the only thing she was hiding or there were many people like this in her life?

She has hugged that retarted Aditya and she did not let me hug her and always pushed me away. Was this her way of showing that she is all innocent?

Is she really what she shows or she had many affairs before?

There were many ridiculous thoughts going on in my mind. There were no positive vibes from any corner.

The air which I inhaled seemed to be filled with negativity. I was so drowned in my thoughts that I even forgot of our good days spent together.

I was so much in pain and I was broken. How can she do this to me? What if she is actually cheating on me?

This is the reason I never loved anyone because this love is a sweet poison. In the end, love give unbearable pain.

The only thing that seemed right at the moment was leaving Naina and moving on with my life. Before I fall more for her, it's better to get over her. It's not going to be easy but she left me no choice.

I called her and it was busy. I called her again and the line was still busy which just gave me another reason to be suspicious.

I waited and called her again. This time, it was ringing.
_______________________________________

Hey my lovely readers! I'm sooo sorry I could not update as it was a really busy weekend. Hope you all understand. :)

Anyways, what will happen next? Any idea? Do let me know what you think in the comments. :D

Please keep voting and commenting. :)

Thank you!! :)