**39**

Half of the day just passed like that and there was no response from Sahil.
It almost killed Naina to go nearly a whole day without talking to him.

She kept trying his number every hour just in case if he would respond.

She was just sitting in her room, trying to focus on her studies just when Akshay entered her room with the biggest grin on his face but on seeing Naina's mood, he gave her a weird look.

Akshay: "Hey! Guess what have I got you?"

Naina: "How do I know what you have got me?"

Akshay: "Hey stupid! You can atleast guess right?"

Naina: "Might be something as stupid as you!"

Akshay: "Well, if that's what you think"

Naina: "See, I am not in a good mood! So please do me a favour and don't spoil my mood more"

Akshay: "Okay! But I guess you will be really happy after seeing what I have got for you!"

Naina: "I don't think so"

Akshay: "But you will not be able to thank me enough for what I have got for you"

Naina: "You have two options now, either you show me what you have got or just leave this room RIGHT NOW!!"

Akshay: "Cool baby cool! Fine. Take a look at this?"

Naina: "Why are you handing me an envelope?"

Akshay: "Oh my god! Will you stop interrogating me for a while and just open it and see?"

Naina: "Okay! But if it's something stupid, I am going to kill you!"

Akshay: "Too bad, I won't let you become a criminal cause I love you!"

*Rolls her eyes*

Naina: "OMG!!!! This is sooooo beautiful. How did you get it?"

( It was a picture of her and Sahil which was clicked on the beach last week by Salil.)

Akshay: "I heard you talking to Sahil about getting a real photograph of this picture from the studio, so, I just got it for you."

Naina: "Awwww! That's really sweet of you!"

Akshay:"There are two copies, you can keep one and give one to him."

Naina: "YESSS! That would be amazing. Let me call him and...

She stopped mid-sentence and realised that she is unable to call him.

On asking, she told Akshay about the whole thing. He then suggested her to make a call from his mobile.

She did that instantly and Sahil answered the call after three bells.
She spoke and he was silent. It hurted her so bad. She insisted that they could talk and find the solution to this. He then just muttered "okay" and said to call her within five minutes.

She thanked Akshay and he left the room.

Sahil called and she answered the call immediately.

She greeted him with full excitement whereas he greeted her coldly. She sensed that something is really wrong with him.

She asked him about his day and he said, "it was good cause I did not talk to you! I was so relaxed and happy today."

Ouch.