**17**

Naina and Sahil stepped into an ocean called love without know how deep it is.

They were happy and to have eachother in their life.

Phone calls, texts messages, chatting, etc was on daily basis now.

Only Mohit and Mohini knew about their love story as they were the supporting pillars after all.

Two weeks later, Sahil wanted to meet her and he got his friend's car after begging so much. Everything was set but last moment Akshay decided to take her in the car and that was the problem so she cancelled.

Sahil was extremely angry and shouted at Naina so badly. She was now sad. Really sad. Her mood was not good and she wanted to change the things like how it was.

Naina seemed to appear bold. Infact she was really bold but not for the people who are close to her heart. She can't be bold and mad at them.

Even though she hated that he had shouted at her for no reason, she still wanted to apologise to make things back to normal.

She kept calling him but he refused to answer her calls and instead kept cancelling them.

May be he realised she was not on fault. It was just that luck was not their way. He called her and apologised and told her that he would never repeat this.

Naina's heart melted the very same moment and she smiled.

Luck is such a big thing, she thought. When he was in school, they were not in a relationship and now when they were they were not able to meet easily.

Naina's parents are really typical. Almost every Indian family is. They think love or relationships are crime.
In India, just a guy and a girl do not get married, they get married to the entire family, their relatives, their culture, their traditions and ofcourse the neighbours and the society.

If love marriages are unsuccessful, its the fault of the couple but if arranged marriages end up in divorce, it is just luck.

Its been so many years since independence but still a guy or a girl can not marry the person of their choice. Its considered unrespectful.

Naina never really hides anything from their family and they are understanding too except in this case.

She was feeling guilty too but she knew that she is doing right and one day her family would accept Sahil.

xxxxxx----------------------------------xxxxxx

One Month Later..

After a month of their relationship, they were going to meet each other for the first time.

Mohit and Mohini played a really huge part in it. If it wasn't for them, they could have never met.

Naina asked her parents to drop her at Mohini's home and they had agreed to it.

This was the first step of their plan.

The next would take place once Naina reaches there.

Red was Sahil's favourite colour and so, Naina was dressed in a red and beige salwar suit. He loved Naina's eyes in kohl and she applied it. She had beautiful long lashes and did not need any fasle lashes. She just applied a coat of mascara and a clear lipgloss. That was her signature look.

Naina reached Mohini's home and sat on the sofa. Mohini locked the door of the room as she always does.

The window was slightly opened. Naina ignored that and was just walking around the room back and forth and biting her nails out of nervousness.