**34**

When two people are in love, they don't see anything or anyone. They feel that they are invisible and non- existent in this world. They start to live in their own world which is filled with imaginations and fantasies. Naina and Sahil were no exceptional in this case. Even they were happy in their little own world and loved each other so much.

In this six months of relationship, they had many ups and downs but what kept them together was their love for each other. Certainly, things got pretty hard and there were many situations in which anyone would have got frustrated and given up but Naina held on firmly and that was what kept the relationship going.

If it was on Sahil, he would have left all this long back. He had really less tolerance towards any situation and he always took things negative even if they were not, which was a major problem.

Many times, in fact everytime Naina and Sahil had been in a fight or on merge of breaking up, it was all because of Sahil. She never did anything to hurt him or to break his trust. She knew very well that the 'trust' is the basic foundation of every relationship in this world.

In between, Sahil and Naina met twice or thrice just for ten-fifteen minutes with Akshay. Usually in the market. Akshay was very supportive and always helped Naina in meeting up with Sahil. A brother never helps his sister in a matter of love but if Akshay was doing so, it clearly meant that Sahil wasn't a bad guy, which was a good thing.

One day, Akshay revealed Naina about her secret love Simran, whom he had adored from a really long time. Naina liked her too, they were really good friends. Infact, Naina, Mohini and Simran and two other friends always used to be together during lunch breaks.

Naina was so happy that Akshay shared such a thing with her. She told to help him out with every possible thing she could and with that she dashed out of his room and called Mohini.

Mohini told her a story, which Naina was kept away from her. Though Naina always had a doubt, but she never really showed it because it was just a doubt and what if it was not such a thing then it would lead to a big fuss.

Simran Thakral, was a really shy, reserved and silent type of girl. She was just like Naina's but a silent version of Naina. Although she was some what like Naina, in reality, she was much more smarter than Naina could ever be. She too secretly loved Akshay but was too scared to even let Naina know about it because she was scared that their friendship will be ruined.

This little secret was between Mohini and Simran only. Though Naina felt bad, she understood why Simran had it all hidden because Naina was a different person back then whose perspective about love was compelety different. She never really thought about love. In addition to that, she was just thirteen when all these things were happening around her.

There was a girl in her school, who just kept hooking up a new guy every single month and claimed it as love. Naina always wanted to throw up on that. For her, love is a life long committment not just timepass. For her, love was, is and will always be one of the purest feeling on the earth.

After a week, Mohini, Akshay, Sahil and Naina met near Naina's home. The first thing they decided was to go to Simran's home. It was really hard to find her home because she was no more in contact with any of them and her address was just found by chance where still, there was no assurance that they would be able to meet her but trying could never hurt, so they decided to give it a try.

Sahil again borrowed Sid's car and took them to the place where Mohini gave directions. Once they reached there, Mohini and Naina decided to go and meet. They went upstairs and rang the bell. A lady appeared and told that Thakrals used to live here but they shifted somewhere else the previous month. Well, that was a bad news. They asked her if she knew where they are but she shook her head and said she does not know.

They both sighed in dismal and with a heavy heart, went downstairs. Naina was quiet. She did not say a word. She felt bad. She thought that Akshay's love ended even before it started. She felt that some where, she was responsible for this. If only she had been a little different or how she is at present, may be Simran would have shared her feelings her and Akshay would have been with her.

Naina was surrouded by guilt and did not really paid attention to any of the conversations taking place. This took Sahil off guard. He got scared. He parked the car and got down from the driver's seat and sent Mohini in the driving seat and held her hands and asked if she was okay?

She held his hands tightly and he was really worried for what was happening to her, and then she bursted out into tears. He hugged her and let her cry so that she would feel okay. Once she calmed down, he asked her what made her cry this badly and she told what she felt.

Sahil opened his mouth to make her understand but Akshay interuppted and said, "its not your fault sis, its just not the right time. Wish me luck the next time and give me a smile please!"

Naina gave a small smile and Sahil let out a sigh of relief. They all had a plenty of time so they decided to go to McDonald's and have something there. They ordered and Akshay went to the washroom and Sahil was sitting and told that he feels bad for Akshay. Upon that Naina felt her heart constrict but he held her hands and said, "Darling! You are not the reason behind this. Please don't blame yourself."

His words relaxed her in the best possbile way. They kept looking into each other's eye and Mohini cleared her throat and they both looked away.

Soon their meal arrived and they ate it in silence, enjoying every bite of their food!

After their meal, Sahil decided to drop them back and return Sid's car. They were on their way when all latest and romantic Hindi songs were being played. Especially Naina's favourite ones. She was absently lip syncing and Sahil was gazing at her admiringly. "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" Mohini screamed and Sahil paid attention on the steering wheel. He parked the car and sat quietly.

"Hey! Don't act all innocent, I caught you looking at my friend!" She snapped at him and he rolled his eyes and said, "so? Is that a problem? I cant stare at her how long I want, she is mine"

Upon hearing that, Naina's smile was extremley wide. "She is mine."

"Okay okay fine, leave all that, lets all sing a song." She presented her idea and everyone agreed.

First, Naina sang and Sahil just admired her voice and the song she chose. No one knew why she was sining this old song but he knew it was directed towards him.

Last turn was Sahil's who was backing out and saying he has a horrible voice. He didn't want to sing because he and others made a lot of fun of Akshay's singing that he was now positive that he would also be the victim.

Everyone forced and Naina said it once and he began to sing the song at once.

"Teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil, do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na hai paaye...."

Translation: "Your and mine, mine and yours story is difficult, it cannot be expressed in two words"

Mohini and Akshay began to giggle when he used 'hai' instead of 'ho' and he had to stop.

She even managed to make a voice recording of his singing and threatened him to post it everywhere if he does not listen to whateve she says.

He just rolled his eyes and stayed quiet. He knew this girl was crazy and could possibly do something like that.

Sid's call came and he shouted at Sahil for being late. Sahil told him that I am with Naina, please understand. He then said that he wants to talk Naina.

Sahil handed her the phone and mouthed "Save me!"

She spoke to him and calmed down his anger and promised him that Sahil will be there at his place within twenty minutes.

After that Sahil finally dropped them back and they headed back to their home and he rushed to return the car to Sid.
_______________________________________

So, here's the update! Yaay! :P

I hope you're all liking the story.

Please keep voting. :)

Thank you..! :D