**22**

Sahil's POV

I was having the best time of my life. Naina completed me in a way I never imagined. She noticed small-small details about me which made me fall in love with her even more.

I totally forgot that my college was going to start after summer break. I got 70% in my board exams and I was more than satisfied.

The reason for this kind of attitude from me was that I did not study so hard like other students did. They studied day and night while I stayed on Facebook.

It was just three months of our relationship and we met three times. only. This was not enough for both of us but we still never complained.

This time there was a slight twist. We decided to meet but not at Mohini's place. There is a big market near Naina's home so we thought to meet there.

Mohini and Naina usually shopped in that market and 'all alone' but unfortunately, that day even Naina's youngest brother accompanied them.

Now how were we supposed to meet when he is with them?

Obviously, he was in the same school and knows me pretty well. I don't have the problem of meeting infront on him but Naina would be in great trouble.

Naina's safety is always my priority.

xxxxxx----------------------------------xxxxxx

Naina's POV

Mohini was at my place and we were having a great time. Sahil suggested to meet in the market and I agreed to it.

I was getting ready and so was Mohini. She always took a long time to get ready. From face cream to lipstick, she applied everything.

I waited for her to finish. Once she was done, she asked me to get ready. I replied her saying I am already ready.
She said just gloss and kohl? That's it? Are you crazy? You're going to meet your guy, you should look impressive and great. He should drool over you.

I rolled my eyes and told her to stop day dreaming. He likes my simplicity. He just doesn't like my glasses.

We were heading to an argument on how should I dress up or not but thankfully, my mom came into my room and told me to take Armaan too.

Great. How am I supposed to meet Sahil now?

I also saved some money, and decided to gift Sahil a Tee shirt. I wanted to gift him this before but the problem was, I did not know his size.

I texted Mohit and asked him to let me know about his Tee shirt size and waist size so that I could buy him a complete dress but unfortunately, I could not save that much of money. So buying Tee shirt was a good decision.

Now the next step was, how to buy a Tee shirt when Armaan is around me?

Mohini's mind worked at the right time and she said that we could do a little drama.

Naina, lets go to the gents section, I wanna buy a Tee shirt for Mohit. His birthday is coming up.

This way, we entered the shop and I purchased the Tee shirt.

Sahil also came to the market with his friend's car and called me.

Again Mohini played the drama.

Naina, I don't think Mohit would like this tee-shirt. So can you please go back and return. I am wearing heels and my legs are hurting like crazy or else for sure I would come along with you. I will sit here with Armaan. I am hell scared to be all alone in this market.

This was her signal for me to leave. I went and when I reached near his car, I sat. We just sat in the car for a while. He wanted to take me on a drive but that was not possible because I had to return back in a short time.

I handed him his gift and he just looked at it for a short time, not really bothering what's in it.

We spoke and he just held my hands and looked into my eyes, making me blush.

I got a missed call from Mohihi which meant that I should reach there or else Armaan would get out of control and we would all be busted.

Before leaving, he took my hand and placed thousand rupees on it. I was like what is it for?
Buy whatever you like. I am not earning now but this is all I could do for you. Please accept this.

I was so touched by this. I then realised that I am being late so I waved him goodbye and he smiled at me and left.

xxxxxx----------------------------------xxxxxx

Mohini stayed back at my place and we had so much fun.

Sahil was so jealous of Mohini that day because I did not call him.

He called me every now and then and I was not able to give time to Mohini.

Both were being mad at me. One side, Mohini said that I am changed because I am in a relationship and on the other side, Sahil said that I am not giving him time because I got my bestfriend.

These both were making me crazy and I had no choice but to be quiet. Sahil would atleast understand me but he did not. He was being stubborn like a five year old kid.

He wanted to meet me again. I too wanted to meet him but this was so risky.

Somehow I convinced Mohini and we both went to the market alone this time. It was our good luck that Armaan was in his tutions or else, it would have been impossible to fool him this time.

Mohini sat at the back seat and hit Sahil's arm lightly and said that he is stealing Naina from her.

Sahil just laughed at her and then turned to look at me. He kept gazing at and I blushed.

I noticed that he was wearing the same tee shirt I bought for him and it fitted him so well. The colour looked great on him and he too loved it.

After a small ride, he dropped us back to the market and we reached my home.

Half an hour later, Mohini's dad came to pick her up and I was all alone lost in my wanderland.

Life has become beautiful since he became a part of my life.
_______________________________________
Thankyou for your lovely support guys! You all are awsome.

Today, 'Ruined By Love' has reached 1k reads. :D

It's a great achievement for me and I am sooooo happy. :D

Continue to show your love with your votes and comments.

Thank you..! :) :D