o n e

Sierra Wilson

"Baby, wake up" I whisper into Dillon's head.

"Hmm" he stirred, wrapping his arms tighter around my bare waist.

"Baby you have to wake up now, we have to get ready for your job interview, come on let's go get some breakfast."

"Alright" he mumbles, still half asleep.

I gently slip out of his tight grip, throwing on a pair of sweats and one of Dillon's sweaters before heading downstairs to make breakfast.

Once breakfast was ready I went upstairs and entered Dillon and i's shared bedroom.

"Baby, are you awake yet?" I say, softly knocking on the door.

I pushed open the door and there lay Dillon still curled up in the mess of white sheets.

"Baby, you have to wake up for real now, breakfast is ready downstairs."

A soft snore escapes Dillon's plump lips.

"I know what will wake you up" I smirk as a begin placing soft kisses along his jawline and pretty soon his eyes were open.

"Morning baby" I heard Dillon whisper in his pleasurable morning voice.

"Morning love" I mumble in reply, kissing him softly on the cheek.

"Now go get dressed for your interview and come downstairs for breakfast"

He just nodded in reply and I went back downstairs, into the kitchen.

"Well don't you look handsome Mr. Harris" I smirked as Dillon came downstairs all dressed for his job interview.

Once we finished our breakfast we got in the car and Dillon started the drive to the journalism office.

Dillon has wanted to be a journalist for a long time now so I could tell during the car ride he was pretty tense.

For the rest of the ride I gently placed my hand on Dillon's thigh to relax him and it seemed to work.

We entered the large building and soon after Dillon was called in for his interview.

As the office door was closed behind him I couldn't help but notice how beautiful his interviewer was and I could have sworn that I watched Dillon check her out.