e l e v e n

Sierra Wilson

I smile into the kiss, as Shawn's grip tightens on my hips, pulling me in closer.

We pull apart to catch our breath and lean our foreheads together.

"Your cute" Shawn says, his hot breath trailing down the side of my neck.

"And how long has it taken you to notice that" I say, a small smirk tugging at my lips.

"Ever since I saw your pretty little face at the club" he smiles, pressing his lips to mine once more.

"So do you think we'll be able to spy on him tomorrow?" Shawn says, a questionable look on his face.

"Yes we can tomorrow, he's defiantly working late tomorrow, plus I'm all yours for the night" I smirk, throwing him a wink.

"Perfect, I can't wait" he smiles, kissing me lightly on the top of my head.

"Shawn" I say, so I have his attention.

He turns his head so he's facing me.

"Will you lay with me tonight?, just until I fall asleep, it's just that with Dillon gone every night, I don't have anyone to cuddle with me."

"Of course beautiful, I would love to, too bad I couldn't stay all night though" he says, an adorable pout forming on his lips.

"I know me too Shawn, lately you've been the only one that's been there for me" I sigh, resting my hands on his chest.

Shawn pulls me closer and wraps his arm tighter around my body so there is no space between us.

"Shawn, I really like you, like a lot."

"I like you a lot too."

* * *

"Ok as much as I would love to sit here and cuddle all afternoon, I think maybe we should come up with a plan for tomorrow" Shawn smiles, releasing me from his tight grip.

"Yeah your probably right, I guess I've just been putting it off cause I know that we're getting closer to knowing if he's actually cheating on me and I honestly don't know what to do if he is, he's been my everything for the past two years."

"Well I'm still here" Shawn says, flashing a bright smile.

"Your right, besides you are pretty cute" I say, cupping my hands to his cheeks.

"Oh I am, am I?" he smirks, leaning in closer.

"Yeah, yeah you are" I say flashing him one last smirk before closing the space between our lips.

We pull apart and I crawl off his lap so we can create the plan.

"Ok so we have all morning to pretty much do whatever-" I say, but I'm interrupted by Shawn.

"Let me take you on a date."

"What, really?"

"Yes please, you deserve it, besides there's a 98% chance that this douche is cheating on you and I just want you to be happy, with me" Shawn says, almost begging.

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you." As those words escape my lips a big smile forms on Shawn's face.

"Alright so tomorrow we'll go on our date, then afterwards we'll head back to my house where we'll be staying overnight and then get ready to leave for Dillon's office" Shawn says, as if he's had this all planned for months.

"Perfect", I smile wrapping my arms around his neck, "now come cuddle with me."

-

I think I really like this chapter, idk why.

Let me know your thoughts/ what you think.

-meg xx