His/Your card doesn't work

A/N
Because I'm currently waiting for my mom at the grocery store with my dad since his card didn't work.

Inspiration is everywhere people!

Ashton:
He blushed deeply as he swiped his card and a big 'INVALID' appeared on the screen. "Just, uh, just forget it." He said to the Target cashier.

"Are you sure sir?" She asked and he just nodded and he left quickly, embarrassed.

He got home, annoyed. You looked up at narrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Where's the stuff?" You asked.

He tugged at his hair and sighed, sitting beside you and leaning into you. "Card didn't work. I need you to come with me." He tugged at your sleeve.

"Alright let's go sweetie." You giggled and kissed his cheek.

Calum:
You were at CVS, trying to buy your cold medicine. The cashier rang up your purchases and you swiped your card.

"Sorry miss that didn't go through." She said and you tried again. "I think it's your card." She said and you groaned.

"Not now." You groaned. You were about to call you friend Calum when you felt a tap on your back.

"Hey, let me pay." You hear the sweet voice of your best friend say.

"Oh thank Jesus!" You smiled as your friend paid for his stuff and your stuff. "You are my savior!" You hugged him and he chuckled and walked out with you.

He handed you your medicine. "I'll meet you at your house to make sure you feel better."

Luke:
You two were out on a date at a restaurant, Luke had just given the waiter his card and he went off to pay.

Luke leaned over and kissed you, tugging you closer and smiling down at you. "Did you have a good time?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did." You smiled but it faded as you saw the waiter walk over chewing his lip.

"I'm sorry sir but-" the waiter began but you cut him off by handing him your card and taking Luke's. "Thank you." He smiled a bit and walked off with your card.

You kissed Luke's cheek and handed him his card. "I'm sorry baby you shouldn't have had to pay." He whispered and frowned.

"It's fine baby. That just means you pay next time." You giggled and gave him a grin.

Michael:
You giggled and smiled at your adorable boyfriend. He was walking with you around a park, making you smile and laugh and the shapes in the clouds and what not.

The two of you walked into a small coffee shop and ordered some fraps. He went to pay and his card didn't work. You two sipped your coffee as you pulled out your card. You swiped it and it didn't work either.

You and Michael looked for cash and had none. You two shared a look before running out of the coffee shop and down the street. "Sorry!" You yelled.