Prologue

Adrianna was pregnant.

She thought her world was going to fall apart but luckily for her she has her supportive mother by her side.

Adrianna's mother, Theresa, was definitely angry at her but what could she do? She couldn't just throw her only daughter to the streets.

Adrianna and Theresa decided to move back to Beacon Hills because ever since people have heard that Adrianna was pregnant. She started to get bullied by her so called best friends and school mates.

They didn't have a choice but to move back to Beacon Hills where they both had left dark memories back there.

"Theresa!" Katherine says happily as she saw her younger sister get out from the cab along with Adrianna.

Katherine walked over to them pulling her sister in a hug. They pulled away and Katherine smiled to see the once little girl who use to love to play in the mud behind her backyard to the beautiful young adult.

"Oh my, how much you have grown since the last time I have seen you. I see that you grew boobs." Katherine teased causing Adrianna to blush a deep red but laughed anyways.

"The last time you saw me was when I was 10, Aunt Kat. Which was 6 years ago." Adrianna rolled her eyes playfully and pulled her aunt in a hug.

"Time flies fast doesn't it? Let me help you with that, sweetie." She tells her and grabbed the luggage from her.

The three of them finally got all the bags into the house. Adrianna was greeted by her uncle and her 2 cousins. The youngest one was only 5 years old while the other one was 8 years old.

"Thank you so much for letting us stay here for a bit until I have enough money to rent an apartment, Katherine, Richard." Therese thanked them and they both shook their heads with a kind smile on their faces.

"Nonsense! Stay as long as you want. It's nice to have you two back in Beacon Hills." Richard tells them and he then looks at Adrianna.

"Are you doing alright, Adri? With the baby?" Richard asked making Katherine elbow him causing him to groan in pain.

"Sorry about him, honey. He still doesn't know on what to say and on what not to say." Katherine apologized, Adrianna laughed at her Uncle and Aunt.

"No, no, it's okay. I'm doing fine, actually. I'm only 3 months long. I'll know the sex of the baby soon so I'm excited for that." Adrianna says and she really was excited.

People thought she was depressed about the whole pregnancy but she wasn't that upset over it. In fact she was completely happy and excited to hold her baby.

"That's nice to hear. We're all here for you, Adrianna." Katherine tells her placing her hand on top of Adrianna's hand in reassurance.