The End

Okay so this is the ending that you guys will fucking adore (; ❤️

The End Part II

"Everybody move out the way! Pregnant teenager coming through! Her vagina is about to open 10 centimeters, people!" Katherine yelled out loudly while she helped her niece walk into the hospital along with her own mother beside her.

Adrianna would definitely have been laughing at her aunt because of all the faces that the people were making to her. But the pain was to much for her at the moment and if she laughed she would have had her baby right then and there. And she didn't quite want that without Scott beside her.

"Adrianna!" Melissa yelled out the blonde haired girls name when she spotted her from a far and ended up running towards her, behind her were nurses and Dr. Dunbar with a hospital bed.

"Nice to see you again, Melissa." Adrianna tells the older women playfully but her voice came put shaky.

Melissa only shook her head at the teenager with a small smile on her lips. She wanted to cry of joy because she loved Adrianna and seeing her about to give birth was exciting.

"Are you ready to see your daughter, sweetie?" Melissa asked her as they all helped her get on the bed.

"I just need her out of me now!" Adrianna yelled angrily although she didn't mean to but with the pain she was going through it was hard to hold back her aggressiveness.

But Melissa already knowing Adrianna. She only smiled softly and started to gently stroke her hair while everyone else started to roll her into the emergency room.

Adrianna then started to think about Michael as she was getting prepared to give birth to his baby girl. Although, Scott was going to be the father for the baby - Michael was still and always will be the biological father of the baby. So, he definitely deserved to know that his own daughter was about to open her beautiful eyes. Michael might have ditched Adrianna a while back in the first few weeks of the pregnancy but he was doing it to protect her and his daughter. Adrianna still didn't quite forgive him for that but she understood where he was coming from.

"I just called Scott. He's on his way with everyone. They're all okay." Melissa told Adrianna the news once she got off the phone with her son who was smiling widely and had tears in his eyes, knowing that he was going to see his baby girl soon.

Liam was of course extremely happy for them but he was also slightly jealous that a new person was going to take his spot. His spot of being the baby of the pack. Although, he did hate that they would treat him like a baby - he did like when Adrianna would treat him like a baby. He felt like a spoiled boy when he was with her and he felt protected for the first time in his life considering his own mother never really has the time to baby him anymore. So, yeah, he was gonna be selfish at the moment because he finally found someone who would actually make him feel loved and safe.

Stiles and the others were all over joyed at the fact that they were going to become uncles and aunts. Derek and Braeden even came back with everyone else in order to meet the newest member of the pack.

Chris, sadly wasn't able to meet the baby due to him being away with the Calaveras who were trying to find his sister, Kate Argent. If he didn't have to worry about his own sister then he sure would have went back home to check in the blonde haired teenager and her daughter because she reminded him of Allison in many ways. He was of course happy for Scott.