Chapter 16

Chapter 16 // Weaponized

Next day (Saturday)

School

(Sorry for any mistakes! 😇)

"Where's Lydia?" Adrianna asked her group of friends as she realized that her strawberry haired best friend wasn't there with them to do the exams.

"She took it her freshman year." Stiles answered her so she nodded understandingly.

Lydia Martin is one of the smartest people that Adrianna has ever met so it's understandable why she had took it on her freshman year of High School.

"Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia asked as she slouched herself in panic because she was worried sick about this dumb exam that they have to take.

"Malia, you're the only person who has studied harder then any of us. Don't worry about it." Adrianna tried to encourage her new fond friend but Malia wasn't so convinced at that enthusiasm.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." Malia sighed heavily as she looked at the pregnant friend who had her hands on her growing stomach with Scott's arm wrapped around her waist tightly.

"Well..." Stiles corrected his girlfriend but Malia didn't understand why he had said it in that way causing her eyebrows to be furrowed down.

"Well, what?"

"It's do well, not good." Stiles explained to her.

"Oh, God!" Malia exclaimed and rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Okay, okay." Stiles tried to defend himself.

"You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college." Scott tells Malia but then started to talk to all of them in general as he tightened his grip around his girlfriend's waist slightly more but not enough to harm her because he would never think of hurting her.

"Guys, I promise we will all survive this, okay? We will pass this test, we will graduate, and we will get into a good college. All of us." The Carter girl tells her friends and smiled widely at them as if they were all just regular students in Beacon Hills High School who only have to stress about school work but in reality they have to stress about surviving, saving others, and protecting the supernatural secret from humans.

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira tried to be positive as well but Stiles just gazed at her with a stink face.

She wasn't serious about that, right?

"Cell phone in the envelope, Scott. You'll get it back after the test." Ms. Martin tells Scott who was hesitant on putting his cellphone in the envelope because he was constantly getting texts from either Derek, Deaton, or his mother. Important supernatural type of texts.

Adrianna put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a slight squeeze. He turned his head at her and looked at her with a sad look. He needed to stop thinking about the supernatural for once and actually think about his future for once. So, he smiled at her before he put his phone in there and pressed his thumb on the black finger print ash. Printing his finger print on the sheet of paper.

Adrianna did the same with Scott and then stamped her finger print, grabbing the test booklet from Simon who only stared at her with a smirk plastered onto his lips. He had a mischievous look on him but Adrianna only shook it off by shooting him a kind awkward smile before heading over to sit to the only empty chair. Sadly, it wasn't even near Scott.