Chapter 19

Chapter 19 // Always protecting mommy

"Liam.." Adrianna called out at the young beta who was starting to trip over his own two feet but she quickly grabbed onto him before he flopped onto the floor.

He wrapped his arm around her neck and she so desperately tried to regain her strength to be able to hold him still but she wasn't so strong. Mason noticed the pregnant girl was struggling so he immediately helped her with Liam and started to walk him all the way to where Scott and Malia were at.

They both sat him down while Adrianna was kneeling down in between his legs, brushing her fingers through his hair - knowing how much Liam loved the feeling of that and started to rub her other hand up and down his forearm.

"Hey, Liam. Look at me. Look at me, Liam." She tells him and then grabbed a hold of both of his cheeks making him look at her while he was only able to see a blurry face of hers but yet he still managed to let out a tiny smile knowing it was her.

"Liam, talk to me. I'm right here... Scott is getting water for you and Malia." She whispered into his ear and then leaned in closer to his face, kissing his forehead gently before pulling her head back.

She looked over at Malia and frowned. She was equally just as bad like Liam. Mason noticed Adrianna staring at him so he took it that she wanted to go to her friend too. So, he placed his hand on top of his friends shoulder while she walked over to Malia.

"Hey there, werecutie. How are you feeling right now, babe?" Adrianna asked her bestfriend, her voice was very soothing and gentle which made Malia start to calm down, look over at her to shoot her a very tiny smile.

"I don't really feel good, babe." Malia muttered back to her, placing both of her hands on top of her stomach.

"Malia?" Scott called the were coyote's name as he showed her the water bottle and Malia took it from his hands.

"Adrianna... I-I need... Adr-" Liam started to speak but then groaned like a mess while he kept looking down at the ground.

Scott looked over at his girlfriend and moved his head towards his beta. He instantly knew that his beta was calling out for his girlfriend and he understood that so Adrianna quickly walked over to Liam, wrapping her arm around his waist. Placing his head onto her shoulder, nuzzling his face into her neck.

"How much did he have to drink?" Adrianna asked Mason, looking up at the dark skinned boy who only looked over at Scott.

"Not enough to get him like this." Mason tells Scott with a confused expression on him, not understanding why the two teenagers were acting this sort of way if they didn't even have a lot to drink to get them like that.

Usually, you have to drink over 20 big cans of alcohol and a couple of shots in order for people to be falling on their asses. Well, it really depends on the person but he knew Liam really well. One cup and a half of beer was definitely not enough for him to get drunk like this. There was absolutely no way.

"Something's happening. We need to get them out of here. I think we're gonna have to, um..." Scott started to stammer over his own words while placing his hands down in between his girlfriend and Malia.

Adrianna looked over at Scott in concern that's when she started to see two of him. She closed her eyes tightly and then opened them to see her vision was getting even more blurrier.